1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

alamo coupon code

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by buckeyetodd, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    anyone know of any decent Alamo coupon codes?

mine is a little different rental as it's not for vegas so the code needs to be good internationally for the dates february 6-13.

any help you could pass along would be appreciated.

todd

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Todd .... Not sure if this one is still active, but try this :

"Alamo $30 off from Visa"

Coupon Code : AD2338FDF
    Contract ID : 7015504

3. ihatesnow

ihatesnow Tourist

That Visa code may be your best bet. Another place to check is the Alamo page at Mousesavers, which is dedicated to Disney theme parks, but most codes obviously apply elsewhere besides Orlando. Not sure about international but it's worth a look.

http://www.mousesavers.com/alamo-rental-car-discounts/

4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Todd ....

If that Visa code does not work, there's an Alamo $20 off coupon in the ACG book, page 361. Coupon states it is good in the U.S. and also Mexico, Latin America, and the Caribbean.

5. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found the flyertalk forum as well as fatwallet to be good sources of rental car coupon codes. I've also found searching for the right deal on car rentals to be a real time consuming scavenger hunt but can often yeild huge savings. Particular coupons and program codes are very hit and miss so a combo that works best for one situation is often invalid or not the best in another.

6. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check Costco's Travel website, check it often the prices go up and down throughout the day. I booked a car last summer. In the afternoon it was $300 for 5 days, 2 hours later it was $100 for 5 days. Just keep checking it and jump on it when it seems like a good deal.

7. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ooh, yeah, forgot about Costco. If you have a membership and if the companies they book work for you then you can get a GREAT deal there especially for Vegas. Good part about them is they show you a nice grid with the prices and classes of cars. You can often find that an SUV in one column is cheaper than a compact in another.

8. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for all the responses.

i have been checking multiple websites but it seems the coupons that i could actually use all expire before february 6th which is when i need it. you would think some new coupons would be out with the 6th being only 15 days away.

thanks for the acg heads up buddha. i haven't bought i book this year. not sure if i'm going to be able to get to vegas this year. now that my kids are older and have families of their own, we have been getting asked to go with them on vacation. not a terrible thing but not quite like spending a few days in vegas. if i get to go, it probably won't be until the fall.

thanks again to all of you for your help.

todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.