1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

speaking of win/loss statements

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by gpenguins67, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody had any luck getting a win/loss statement from MGM properties?

Everytime I try to access the win/loss statement from the mLife website it seems to send me to a broken link. I've tried on a couple differnt computers so I don't think it's my web browser.

It would be nice to have that statement for when I do my taxes.

Will they send me a statement if I call them or do I have to wait until they fix the website (I'm not gonna hold my breath for that to happen)?

2. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not being sarcastic or utilizing selective memory, I don't remember the last time I could see my win/loss from these village idiots.

I Like to Drink and Gamble
  3. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to MGM Grand and asked for my win/loss on a Sunday, and they told me to go get it off the website. I told them the website has been broken for MONTHS! The woman had a very quizzical look on her face, and looked at me like I was an idiot who had no clue how to navigate the internet.

Then they said there was no one there on a Sunday who could print out my win/loss. They only are available weekdays from some hour in the morning until 5pm. Ugh!

Then she went to the back of the cashier's cage for about 5 minutes and came back with a paper form for me to fill out to request my win/loss. I filled it out and handed it back to her, thinking, there's no way I'm ever gonna see that win/loss statement.

I did eventually get the win/loss in the mail, about 4 days later.

GOOD LUCK!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.