1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Augustus Tower Senators Suite Comped? Even a possibility?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by roveer, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roveer

roveer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a Teir II 7 Stars player from NJ who visit's Vegas once a year with my buddy. Been doing this for the past 15 years. Getting so tired of the old "deluxe" room and want something a lot nicer. Last year being a 7 stars T2 player I got one of their suites which (to me) was quite a yawn. Basically a double room with one side being a couch, back bar etc. Nice, but nothing that great. Being that I've gotten tier 230k points for the past 2 years I'd really like to blow it out with a Augustus Tower Senators Suite. You know, do the hangover/rainman thing in a really great room.

I've asked for the high level suites in NJ before only to be told (oh, that's for those who gamble 50k a visit). i did get one of the 45floor rooms once during a visit, nice room.

I don't use a lot of my 7 Star perc's either.

My typical Vegas stay is Sun-Wed which I would think puts me in a good possible position for a better room.

Any ideas...

2. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't hurt to ask, but if I had to wager I'd say your chances are very slim. Caesars Las Vegas is all about your Vegas ADT, so even though you're 7*, it depends more on how much action you historically give them in Vegas. Unless you have a theoretical loss of $5k per day or higher, I doubt you'll get that comped.

You may want to see if you can blow out your RC's on a night or two though. Not sure it's the most efficient use of RC's though.

3. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Buddy - good to see you on this board - I love your pic's on video poker dot com!

A lot will depend on the time of year you are thinking of going. As the other poster said, it doesn't hurt to ask. What you may hear is a yes, with a play qualifier of some type and/or review at the end of your stay.

At the stakes you play there should be no problem.

By the way - not sure how many STP machines they have at the .50 cent / $1 level, Last time I was there there was 2, and some at the quarter level, but that may have changed.

4. roveer

roveer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it helps in the analysis, 99% of my play is video poker and I usually get between 7,000-10,000 teir credits a day from my play. That's 70-100k per day run though the games.

This was my average during my Caesars visit last year (Sun-Wed).

Roveer

5. CaptainJack

CaptainJack Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then I'm pretty sure they'll politely decline your request. That is similar to my average as well (I had 160,000 tier credits last year). Your theoretical loss is $1,000 to 2,000 per day depending on the game you play, so your comp level will be between $300-600 per day, I believe a Senators Suite requires $1500 comp value per night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.