1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

tr what to expect

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Carole, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like every time I have an upcoming trip I need to ask again what to expect in comps. I am going for 2 nights, staying at Bally's in one of their north tower rooms, which is comped. They are giving me 500.00 free play. When I was there in September I made Diamond going from 6500 tier credits to 12500. We were there 5 nights, 500 free play, 100 food, and comped a grand suite. I called the host, after I had already made room reservations and asked about 2 additional tickets for Jubilee. Diamond gets me 2 free and this trip I am taking my 88 yr old mother, my daughter, and my niece. So they will put the other 2 tickets on the room charges. Do you think my previous play left with enough of a play pattern that these other tickets would also be comped? I am sure I will play alot but this trip is only 2 nights so hoping to at least get 4000 on my tier score. I just don't know how to gauge my play against what I should be comfortable asking for. Any help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.