1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

7:00 am breakfast- TI, Venetian, Palazzo?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by HoyaHeel, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the coffeeshop at TI going to be our only (NON-buffet) option for breakfast at 7am? Going for a trade show in Feb, it's at Sands this year. We're usually at MBay and know all our 7am breakfast options at that end of the Strip, so this is new. Need something quick, not too large (basic eggs, bacon toast usually good for my husband, I like oatmeal or yogurt- coffeeshop is fine - just would be nice if we have options for different menus:peace:)

(we're staying at TI, don't want to walk any further than we have to between our room and the trade show.....)

If anyone knows where the closest parking deck to Sands is.....(I'll ask in the getting around forum too....:thumbsup:)

2. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Grand Lux at Venetian and Palazzo are open for breakfast at 6am.

As for parking, the Sands Parking Structure has an entrance off of, you guessed it, Sands Ave. across from the Tower Suites entrance to Wynn. Easy and direct walk from TI. You can get up, walk over to Grand Lux for breakfast, then head down the hall to the Convention Center. No sweat.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  3. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want a more upscale breakfast one morning (and are willing to pay a bit more to get it) I recommend Bouchon in the Venetian. They open at 7am Mon-Fri. Otherwise, Grand Lux should cover you. They have a pretty sizable menu and good food.

4. HoyaHeel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have Bouchon as a possibility on Sunday, when we'll be doing set up for the show and don't need to be done with our meal so quickly. The show is 3 days - Mon, Tues, Wed, so ideally I'd like 3 breakfast options - TI coffeeshop, Grand Lux, and maybe Kahunaville? Or are they closed now? (TI website has them listed as opening for breakfast at 7am)

Thanks for the parking info - for the show itself we'll walk over every day. But during set up (Saturday & Sunday) we might want to make a grocery & beer run after being in the Convention Center, so having the car closer might be nice, so I'm just checking to see what's around. Looks like there's a garage off Winnick (side entrance to Sands, which won't be open during the show according to our organizers - but might be open during set up.....)

5. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure Tableau and Society Cafe both open at 7am, and they're just across the pedestrian bridge from V/P.

6. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

hoya, i do not think you would be very happy with kahunaville. we stayed at ti for the first time this last june, it was the son's 21st birthday trip, daughter flew in to join us, so family in las vegas as adults together for the first time. ate at kahunaville for breakfast twice, because of the coupon, but also because it was just easiest trying to corral everyone at that time of morning at the home hotel...we also had one nice nice breakfast across the street at bouchon. the second morning the service was much better, because we went out on the pool deck and were served by the pool cocktailers, so the food was warmer and the coffee got filled. since the pool is not open in february, not much redeeming about kville.

even though you are just looking for something basic, i think that starting out a trade show morning angry at a bad waitstaff at breakfast is no way to start the day, i think with grand lux just across the street it would be the way to go.

7. HoyaHeel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks kitson - I do hate bad service in the morning when I just want that cup of coffee! Suppose we could try each location of Grand Lux instead of one morning at Kahunavilla:peace:

After the show ends, I'll be going to the outlet mall for retail therapy - think I'll try the Omelet House - looks like the kind of place I'd enjoy:thumbsup:

So - start the week with Bouchon (if I can convince my husband to splurge) and end at a diner? Sounds about right:blowkiss:

8. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had breakfast at Bouchon yesterday. Absolutely fabulous. I could dine just on their pastries. But I settled on just a cheese danish to go along with their Breakfast Jandinere. Life's rough sometimes. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.