1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RC, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RC

RC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know what day of the month that they update the TR eStatements? There is nothing there right now for the month of December.

2. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last month it was about the 5th for the November update. I checked today already. It's pretty depressing to see your tier points reset to 0 again.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says *eStatements will be provided for past months only. The eStatement for the previous month will be available after the 7th of each month

Yes it sucks to be at 0, tought i would keep them since my trip was in december

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It resets for EVERYONE on Dec 31/Jan 1st. Even if you were there at 11pm on Dec 31st. Goes back to zero on Jan 1.

I am expecting to see a number of posts from people over the next few weeks that are trying to figure out where there points went. LOL!

5. RC

RC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also saw where win/loss statements will be available online after Feb 1st.

6. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sooooooo upset losing my 33 pts! Anyways as long I get my room discounts at Harrahs don't really care. All these points don't really mean much to me. What matters is if I am profitable at the bacc tables. Winning there covers everything and making the trip worthwhile.

7. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And no more Visa Total Reward Credit Cards
    BofA notified me last moth that a new credit card is being issued and Harrah's is pulling out.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

I do hope that was sarcasm. Right? (as 33 Tier Credits are worth $0.33)

9. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Umm, actually 33 Tier Credits are worth nothing....But, of course 33 rewards credits are worth $.33.....

No offense, just couldnt resist....

10. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    33 pts was all I got in total. I think it was 66 but then somehow it went to 33. Stayed at Harrahs in Vegas three times last year. Played two shoes of bacc just flat betting $10 to $15 for an hour or so and made a whole $10 after commish. Then stayed twice at the Showboat in AC and played some good bacc there at $50 a hand flat. Played two shoes and made $280 after commish. Yup all that came out to a whopping 33 pts. As I stated previously don't really care about points since my time at the tables don't really amount to much. What matters is I get room discounts where say I want to play at the Wynn but don't want to stay there I go and stay at Harrahs since it is close by. Or say when in Atlantic City I can stay at a Caesars establishment and take advantage of their shuttle bus from the boardwalk to the marina.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  11. Fligster

Fligster VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For some reason I have 8 tier points even though I haven't been anywhere in 2013.

12. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had tier credits pop up like that last year and it came from me staying at one of the properties a week before the new year and getting the tier credits from paying my for the second room (1 TC for $5 bucks spent) and a couple of buffets that I paid for.

13. Fligster

Fligster VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That makes sense. I stayed overnight right after Xmas, and spent about $40.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.