1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Comp Show Tickets

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Shane.Decker, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker One night...In Vegas...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they still have the 2 for 1 deals, and 2 free show tickets for the different tier levels?

2. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of a few weeks ago, yes they were still doing this. The attached picture is from about 6 months ago.

Attached Files:

3. Shane.Decker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you happen to know if you're platinum if you get a free ticket for every ticket you buy, or if I bought 3 I still would only get one free?

4. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you bought 3 you would only get 1 free ticket.

5. Shane.Decker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How often can you use this perk....once a month, once in a 30 day period, as many times as you want, etc.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After using it maybe 5 times, it has always been on a calendar month. So, if your visit is on the 30th and still there on the 1st, you can use it twice in one visit.

7. Shane.Decker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the situation I am in...Arriving on the 30th leaving on the third....was going to catch Anthony Cools again...theres about 6 of us and I am the only one that has saw him live....even though some of them have saw the video of me being hypnotized by him. Was wanting to catch the show on the second. So it would work to get advance tickets for the show on the 30th for the show on the 2nd and go back on the 1st to get two more advanced tickets for the showing on the 2nd....

If I do that is there anyway to make sure all of our seats are together?

I know that's confusing but don't know how else to explain it.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A good question there. First off, you go to TR counter and they do a voucher that you take to the actual ticket booth. I am thinking that the voucher actually has a date on it. Not positive.

To get all the seats together, you will need to but them at the same time. And, I highly doubt you could present two vouchers at one time. So... probably not gonna work.

Some others could chime in, but some of the ticket outlets will probably do a better price for getting 6 tickets.

9. HOUtoLAS

HOUtoLAS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The voucher is for general admission. So, if the other 4 tickets are also general admission and you arrive at the same time to the show, then you will sit together.

I am about to go there again this trip. I so want to get one of my buddies up there on stage. That is a hilarious show.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.