1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

One SWA drink and many 2012 ACG w/card

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by aliasyoshi, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have one left over SWA drink ticket that expires Dec 31, 2012 as well as numerous left over coupons from the 2012 ACG and I think at least one card from the book. If you are in need of a particular coupon, just PM me and I can check on it. I would appreciate a couple of SWA drink tickets that expire sometime in 2013 in return if you have them. Thanks.

2. Yaldain

Yaldain Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Real Silly question how does one get SWA drink coupons to start with ?

Yald

3. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get mine from being a credit card holder or from trades on this board. :beer:

4. StephGrahamKC

StephGrahamKC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a new southwest drink coupon to trade, but if this one is going to waste, I would be more than happy to use it. I actually have 2 that also expire 12/31 but I was going to "pay it forward" and find a nice person to give one to on the flight. Just let me know. Happy Holidays!!

5. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, already found a trading partner. I thought I posted that already. I must be getting more forgetful. :confused2:

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I fly SWA enough to be at their Companion Pass Level and still haven't figured-out the rhyme or reason on the drink coupons? I don't have their credit-card, I get a page of them (I think 8?) in the mail and then sometimes like a month later get another page of them. Since I always have a rental car waiting at the other end and my flight to LV is only 50+ minutes, I don't use them, but give them to co-workers or trade or give them away here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.