1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Prestige Lounge at the Palazzo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by ardee, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have any of you made use of it recently? What was your experience like?

I'd appreciate some tips or advice if you've got 'em. :beer:

2. McAllenBroker

McAllenBroker Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prestige Lounge

My sister and I took a short weekend trip and stayed at the Palazzo and enjoyed the Prestige Lounge/Check-In last August.

She had set up a quick weekend get-a-way that celebrated both my birthday and divorce (two birds, one stone)

Checking in was great as you don't have to wait in line in the lobby -- off you go to the 23rd floor. Also, when we were pulling into the hotel, David Spade was walking in right in front of us with his small entourage, as he was playing there that night.

Once you get upstairs, you get checked in, enjoy the champagne and get your access card that is your room key as well as entrance back into the lounge.

There were hot and cold hors d'oeuvres (sp?) as well as a top shelf alcohol selection from their bar -- all complimentary. When I was there, they would have one additional station that one of the chefs of one of the restaurants would present whatever special they had for our liking. In the mornings, there was a great selection of breakfast food as well.

It's a cool lounge to hang out, grab a quick bite & drink :beer: and enjoy the views. Would recommend to anyone! Hope this helps.

3. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It helps greatly, McAllenBroker!

I had heard about a private check-in but wasn't sure of the logistics as of yet.
    23rd floor, it is.

Thanks so much. :nworthy:

I'm sure we'll be making great use of this lounge. :cheers:

4. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ardee we also stayed Prestige the first week of August. Access to the lounge is via keycard and your room will likely be on a floor other than the lounge location, not a big problem. Be warned, the lounge does get pretty crowded during breakfast and evening happy hour. However, drink service is very quick.

5. fastfreddy

fastfreddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Prestige Lounge is awesome - I only wish more Vegas hotels have them - I took advantage every morning and evening before I hit the strip - has everything you could want from morning food, espresso, coffee, etc to nightly cocktails and finger foods - highly recommended!

Oh also had free wifi :nworthy:

6. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the information, guys. Much appreciated.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.