1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

50th Birthday Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Saffron40, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saffron40

Saffron40 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm flying down with approximately 40 friends to Vegas next June from Toronto as 5 of us are turning 50 and we decided to do something a little special. In addition to golfing Wolf Run and hitting the Gun Store we wanted to have a dinner someplace that would be kind of memorable.
    We're staying at the Bellagio so something fiarly close would be ideal. Our age group is 40 - 55 and most guys are bringing wives/girlfriends. If anybody has any suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

What's your per person budget?

Seating 40 will be tough. Grand Lux and Maggiano's come to mind.

3. Saffron40

Saffron40 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Approx $100 per head.

4. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

I believe Aquaknox, Mon Ami Gabi, Morels, Country Club at Wynn, Max Brenner, The Palm and Capital Grill and Firefly or Lawry's off strip can accomodate your group size.

5. MangoPort

MangoPort High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done a ton of dinners for groups around 25 people in Vegas. No matter where you go the food will be good but you won't see a huge difference because quality always drops a bit when you're cooking for that many people.

In my opinion what makes the evening is the room. Sensi at Bellagio would be perfect for your group because their private room is big, beautiful and very private, so if you wanted to get up and give a speech or something it's easy to do.

The exact opposite of this would be Jean George at Bellagio, where the "private dinning" area is right in the middle of the restaurant and it's way too noisey.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.