1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anybody Else Love the Season of X Factor

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by BKCallaway83, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loving this season of X Factor

So many great acts

Carly (WOW!!), Tate Stevens (WOW!!), Vino Alan (WOW!!)
    Emblem 3, 5th Harmony

How the hell is CeCe still in this?!

2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still think The Voice is better, but this season of the X Factor is much better than last.

I think Carly Rose should win it.

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like that they finally cut down on the distracting dancers and staging and lights. It took all of last season and part of this one....but in the last show, even the background singers were finally in the background.

The show was so over the top last season, I don't think we could appreciate the singers with all the distractions.

Could do without the Kadashian broad.....Simon still is so desperate for publicity and drama he brought her useless rear end on the show.

4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wouldn't that also apply to those two auto-tune celebrity judges, fresh from stays in the mental ward? One shaved her head and the other still takes a knife to her arms. It wasn't that long ago that both of them were assaulting other people in public. They're both on medications to control their behavior. Not to sound tooo judgemental, but neither has much talent and are mainly there for publicity and tabloid value.

5. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brit has been in the industry for a while so i give her some cred, but demi needs to go. Definitely won't be back next season.

really enjoyed this week's Thanksgiving show

Carly, Tate, and Vino. Hope one of them wins

6. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watch the X-FACTOR show every week

I do enjoy watching Cloe and Mario Lopez as a team of announcers. Mario is
    experienced and fantastic as the main announcer. He is a great replacement
    of last year's announcer. I think Cloe Kardasian is doing great as the side-kick for Mario. She doesn't try to steal the attention to showcase herself.
    I think she will be invited to be an announcer on more t.v. shows as she gets more experience. I am a Kardasian fan. I like watching her and Mario.

I do like CeCe. I wish she had kept her dark hair. She reminds me of Lady Gaga with her blond hair.
    My favorite singer is Vino because he has an interesting voice. I think with the right song written especially for him will be a winner song. LucyR.

7. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think Chloe is bad for the show. She asks some dumbass questions like she knows talent. Hopefully she gets better as the season continues.
    Mario definitely seems experienced.

CeCe and Paige seem to sing better in higher octaves. When it's not, sometimes, it just sounds bad.

8. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mario is the best new pick....the three women are just terrible.

9. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Simon says to CeCe, "My advice is, pack a suitcase."

I concur.

Let's go Tate and Carly!!!

10. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And it was a shock that Cece didn't go...except now that I think about it, Simon saved her. I recall on AI, when Simon made a big pronouncement that someone was dreadful or that they were going home, people voted to keep that person....maybe just to spite him .

11. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get tired of Chloe asking the contestants every week, "What's going on in your head right now?". Think of another way to phrase the question.

It seems apparent that the final two will be Tate and Carly Rose. I will vote for CR. Lots of guys have a good country voice but it's rare to find a 13 year old that sounds THAT good.

12. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Khloe has taken lessons from the Brook ( DWTS) school of hostessing and Brook has always been spoken badly of by the fans. The huge difference is that Brook always looks perfectly dressed in beautiful gowns and Khloe looks like she just rolled out of bed. She has not had one attractive outfit on all year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.