1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo platinum lounge?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does this still exist? Do they have free drinks and snacks?

2. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately it is no longer there. These space was turned into a high limit area. It is on the second floor next to the east elevators. There is a lounge for high limit players free of charge but pay for just lounging.

3. CenterfieldNine

CenterfieldNine High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That one has been closed for some time, yes, but what about the lounge that was opened as it's replacement in a room up in the hotel?

Does anyone have recent info of if that room is still alive and well?

4. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted a question on the Cosmo facebook and they answered. Other interesting this is that I am still platinum. I think once you earn a status it does not go away.

Info here-
    Yes, the hours are 6:00am to 9:00am and 3:00pm to 10:00pm. However, not sure how long ago you were here, but it moved from the east tower to the West End Tower, Room 1637

5. GolferTrav

GolferTrav High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. You can lose status. At least when it's 'given' to you originally. I was 'matched' at Platinum. I dropped down to Gold due to lack of play (by choice). While I haven't been there recently, I visited the Platinum Lounge when it first moved from the current high limit room after having spent time in the original. It was nothing more than a small hospitality suite. There were 2 employees there. One was doing his training on the computer in the room meant for Platinum members to use. The other was tending bar. The bar in the room had no blender, so that limited the drink choices to some degree.

Not sure what it is today, but if its similar it leaves something to be desired. With that said, the last time I was in the Raven room, they had multiple decanters of booze that were available to anyone who was interested. Playing or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.