1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife staff member was amazing, for once!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by NYPoker, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I can is wow. I just got off the phone after booking some show tickets for Terry Fatory and Love and it was probably the best experience I've ever had with Mlife. The woman on the phone was unbelievably nice! I was redeeming my free Terry Fator tickets from MyVegas and I was going to take seats in row GG on the left of the theater for the 16 but then she advised me, without me asking for anything better, if I could do the 17th. I said sure, to which she explained to me how she could give me seats in row BB in the dead middle of the theater. Well, that was perfect so I was so happy! She then asked if I had booked any other shows to which I said, well I was going to book Love but haven't gotten around to it. She then offered to help me, so I took her up on it. She asked for my Mlife # to pull up my account. After giving it to her she then became estatic "Mr. Appleman, I remember you! I help you with your trip to Vdara for you and you got an extremely good deal!"( If anyone is curious, I was able to get a Penthouse Suite at Vdara for $60.) I couldn't believe she remembered and from then on getting my Love tickets was a breeze. She got me a few rows back from the stage for $110 each (I got two tickets). All I can say is that this woman was amazing and when I wake up tomorrow I am definitely giving Mlife a call to tell them about how great this woman was. She was personable, friendly, helpful, and funny to top it off. I rarely have a memorable time talking to workers over the phone but this woman has made my upcoming trip to Vegas great multiple times now. I hope that everyone here has an experience with this woman if they call Mlife because she will really make your day that much better.

2. JaxxLV

JaxxLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you manage to get a PH @ Vadara for $60?

3. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got very lucky. I was told it will never happen again :nono: lol. Unless I gamble a lot more :rolleyes2:.

4. FromTheU

FromTheU Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to hear. However she didn't do you any favors @ $110 per ticket!

5. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, I know, but she got me in a section that I really wanted and the fact that she was able to do it with no runaround made me happy :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.