1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe and what other show - 4 night trip?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by janda, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janda

janda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So this is our 2nd vegas trip coming up in several days. We have previously seen Mystere - loved it, and Carrot Top - loved it even more. We have already planned to see Absinthe. Is seeing one show enough for 4 nights or should we plan another? If so any suggestions? Maybe something not at all similar to Absinthe, maybe a comedian? I know two are out right away Penn & Teller and Love - husband is not a fan of either. Any comedians, magic, etc?

Thanks

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even in Absinthe theres a lot of comedy, maybe something musical or adult would a nice change of pace

One night downtown is always fun too

3. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

Well that certainly blows my Penn & Teller suggestion...
    Maybe just hold off til you get there.
    Drop by TIX4TONIGHT in the morning, look over their Shows,
    and pick up a twofer deal.
    www.tix4tonight.com

4. BoostedRS

BoostedRS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Vinny Favorito last time I was there in April and if you liked Carrot Top I think you would enjoy this show. It is dirty and raunchy but it is hilarious. He even gave us free tickets to another show... everyone was scared to raise their hands because they thought he was going to crack on them. I raised mine but he made my girlfriend come get the tickets up on stage and gave her some hell but it was funny. She hated me though... lol

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe on your second trip, just see one show and enjoy the city. If you have only been once, there is still plenty of things to see! Thats what I did on my second, no shows, just explored agenda free!

6. Boosty16

Boosty16 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The shows at the Spearmint Rhino are pretty good and only cost $20 a pop! :wink2:

7. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how old you guys but myself(28) and my brother(35) took our mother to Vegas for her 60th birthday in July and saw Jersey Boys and lovvvvved it. We all really enjoyed it, esp my mom bc she loves the 4 Seasons. It was a great show with not only great vocals but amazing acting. There was a lot of swearing in it, not sure if that offends you but killer show.

8. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.