1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Presidental Limo question.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Ross11988, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross11988

Ross11988 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am taking my mother to Vegas on Monday and am surprising her with a limo at the airport. I hear on reviews that the driver will usually take you somewhere upon request before you get to the airport. Just wondering if that's true. I was hoping we could go to a CVS or walgreens before getting to the palazzo.

2. VegasCigars

VegasCigars Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, if you have time they sure will. On every trip I've used them for so far (3 now?) I've either asked myself, or been asked if I wanted to make a stop somewhere along the way.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have an hour, so yes, you could probably stop.

However, there is a Walgreens at street level between Palazzo and Venetian, so unless you need a ton of stuff, you may not need to stop.

4. Ross11988

Ross11988 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I agree. Thats why Im thinking In And Out Burger. I see alot of people suggest that. If we do that do you think he could stop there get the food to go and drive up the strip to Palazzo?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.