1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

how long ?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RocketQueen, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketQueen

RocketQueen Guest

About how many months does it take for CET to stop sending me offers if I don't go back to Vegas for a while?
    I don't mean low play, I mean no play at all because I'm not there.
    Currently I'm getting some good offers but don't plan on going back until next summer (unless some sort of miracle happens between now and then).
    I assume I will have dropped off their radar by then?

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No... you'll continue to receive offers for a couple of years.

Consider that there are lots of people that go only once a year or even once every two years or more that still get offers.

3. chuckM

chuckM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you use their slot card, I would say. The last time I stayed at a CET property was in 2004. I got a hand-pay in 2009 at Bally's also while using their reward card. No real money spent there.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems like every quarter they reevaluate what they send. If you don't come, sooner or later the offers with extras will fall but you will still probably get room offers but the falloff is faster for lower end players. It may be a couple years before they stop and even if or when they do, you will still have opportunities to get comped rooms through the calendar online.

5. monkey

monkey Low-Roller

For a friend of mine, it was 2 years. Offers got better around the 1 1/2 year mark but totally ended at 2 years.

6. RocketQueen

RocketQueen Guest

Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated.

7. wroberson

wroberson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get offers every month from Joliet Harrah's in Illinois. I rarely get a mailer from Vegas. I did request that all offers be sent via email though. Using the TR site I can just log in to see the current offers. If I make it up a tier in March, maybe I'll start getting more offers in the mail.

I am thinking about next year being another Vegas year as I didn't go at all this year. I should be able to go every 3 months as long as I don't care about having a decent bankroll. That said after March, I will have to pay off the credit cards again and then save for another trip.

Then again, I AM going to hit a few March Madness Parlays worth over $10K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.