1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Negative balance on express comps.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by golfnut, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my last trip I had upgraded to a spa suite at Monte Carlo and had the resort fees for our 3 day stay. On the last night I went and talked to a host about getting the upgrade and the resort fees comped. I told him to use my remaining express comps about $60 worth left at that time and then asked for the remainder to be comped.
    He looked up my play and said no problem made a call and that was that. Easy breezy.
    When I checked my mlife account tonight I noticed that I have a $-164.00 express comp balance. I'm not sure if I have to dig myself out of a negative balance hole to start earning express comps again?
    I didn't get to play as much as I wanted this last trip, mainly because of the people I was with. (I guess some folks go to Vegas for other reasons than gambling.) yeah I was shocked also.
    I only managed to get 31,000 tier points this trips. Although I do know I was rated at $100 a spin on roulette a couple different sessions and some in the $40-$60 range.
    So is this negative express comp balance a normal thing?

2. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently was double charged at bellagio at checkout and showed a balance of -256 called them and they said i had been double charged and credited the 256 back to make my balance 0 then 2 days after that I got them credited again so now I have 256 positive balance.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would get in touch with them to get it up to zero.

4. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I will have to call and see why it shows negative. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mine was like 3k negative for a couple of days, but it all got figured out.

6. ABQJeff

ABQJeff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went from positive to negative in the time it took me to walk from check out to the restaurant. Called my host and had it fixed in a day or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.