1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M Life offers??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bamfbowhunter, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was reading on here how bad the m life website is and how most offers aren't even shown there? I think I was reading that correct? How do you guys check to see what offers are available?? Do you call VIP services?? I don't have a host. So just curious?

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me, I will either get the offer in the mail or e-mailed to me. But sometimes you do just have to call VIP services at the property that you want to stay at. They can tell you if you have any offers.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get mine via email or snail mail. There are some online, but not many.

4. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I seem to never get offers from any other property but MGM since that where I usually stay I guess. I kinda want to see what NYNY will give me for 3 nights. I guess I will call

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just remember when talking to NYNY that if you're at the suite level, they have some 'suites' at NYNY that are way less than even a bottom end suite at MGM. The spa 'suite' at NYNY is not even close to a suite, and is not nearly as good as even the most basic suite at MGM.

With that said, NYNY has always been looser with the free play in all my offers than most other MLife properties.

6. jmiller31

jmiller31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found the MLife site and VIP services both to be random in the past. Two trips ago I couldn't find any decent offers on the site and the rate quoted was nuts, I called and got a great rate. This last trip at the end of September I got a great rate on the site but called anyway and was quoted double the site.

Two weeks ago I checked the site and couldn't get any rates but had a decent offer for a trip in early December. I called VIP and she immediately found a better offer that wasn't on the site then cut it a little bit more.

One other thing and I'm not sure if it's because we're Platinum or if they're just getting better but tonight I had to call and change the trip to be one week sooner. It was one of the shortest calls I've ever had with them; he just changed the date on the reservation and e-mailed me an updated confirmation. The whole thing took less than 2 minutes.

7. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you stay at NYNY you want to get at least a Marquis or a Player's Suite (2 queen beds). They have extra space and a good Boss speaker system if you like some music/tv playing.

8. chuckM

chuckM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received a mail offer from the B about 2 months ago for 3 comp'd nites, $100 FP and $100 resort credit that started on Nov. 1st. I was already booked for a similar offer from MC for mid Oct., so I called VIP Services and asked if they could extend their offer 2 weeks earlier so I could take advantage of it. They cancelled my MC res., set me up with the 3 nites, $250 FP and $250 F&B. I called the Concierge to see about getting tickets to "O" and had seats in the "golden circle".

I guess this turning into a trip report, but at the end of all this, I stayed 4 nites, had primo tickets to "O", barely paid for food, had a hand pay, and resort fees comp'd. Final cost = $400.

To get back on point, NYNY's best offer is 44 bucks mid-week.

The answer is always "no' if you don't ask.

9. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't even bother with the mailed offers anymore. I contact my hosts at all the properties to see what they will offer me. My host at NYNY is giving me a $500 Freeplay and that is no where on the website and was never mailed to me. At MB I can get a $300 FP. Again my host informed me of this offer.

For what its worth, the Penthouse Suites are really nice at NYNY, and you can get them with a connector if you really need more space.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.