1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buffet Choices - the new one or the Sterling Brunch?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by PrincessaMyron, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessaMyron

PrincessaMyron Low-Roller

We have heard a lot about the buffet at Caesar's and we normally do the Sterling Brunch at Bally's - do you think the Sunday brunch at Caesar's will be on par (quality and types of food) as the one at Bally's? I understand it's a wee bit pricey but can't figure out if it includes champagne/mimosas or not....help!

What's the price point for the new brunch, does anyone know? Thanks in advance - lauren and Ross in TX

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    buffet

$45.00 per person dinner price this is a buffet that has 300 diffrent items for dinner , or 200 for breakfast , sterling brunch has maybe 100 items but Caesars buffet is like all others its just a lot bigger and the food is good, try it, breakfast is like $25.00

3. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

I had brunch at Bacchanal this weekend. Nothing I had was bad, but nothing was outstanding either. Aside from the gelatos, it was the tater tots I loved. Yes, tater tots. $45 doesn't not warrant really tasty tater tots.

Majority of offerings were on par with those at M Resort. Bacchanal is $5 more. Considering it's on the strip, I suppose it's not a bad price since champagne or mimosas are bottomless.

The Sterling Brunch is $40 more, but the quality and offerings are higher end. The service is top notch too. It was dreadful at Bacchanal on Saturday. If you don't mind the splurge for Bally's I'd go that route.

4. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    journey down to downtown for main street stations champagne brunch. i can't praise that joint enough for the awesomeness. Fridays they have clam chowder !

5. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

No, no, no. Main Street doesn't deserve to be mentioned anywhere remotely close to eithe Bally's or CP's buffets.

6. PrincessaMyron

PrincessaMyron Low-Roller

Hubby and I have heard a lot about the buffet at Caesar's and we normally do the Sterling Brunch at Bally's - do you think the Sunday brunch at Caesar's will be on par (quality and types of food) as the one at Bally's? I understand it's a wee bit pricey but can't figure out if it includes champagne/mimosas or not....help!?

Anyone have any input on this? Hubby loves the seafood/sushi/lobster stuff at Bally's and I don't like ANY of that stuff, so I like the champagne part! LOL

Thanks - lauren in TX

7. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

No, the new buffet at CP's will not be on par with Ballys. The brunch at Ballys is in a class by itself.
    End of discussion.

8. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the chef is right on, listen to him. no comparison:licklips:

9. tasha99

tasha99 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone. :wave: Using info in this thread, I reserved brunch at Bally's for my son and me on our first trip to Vegas. I thought the fact that they took reservations was promising. I hate standing in lines, and the discussions here of hour+ long waits for buffets is just scary to me.

10. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no standing in ine at Bally's. The reservatiion insure that you get sested with a few minutes of arriving

11. marillo

marillo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, chef is right,
    Sterling Brunch is outstanding, nothing comes close to this experience,
    where else do you get caviar, lobster, oysters, filet mignon, sushi, champagne ?

:beer:

12. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We LOVED the Sterling Brunch....worth every penny......we drank our cost in Champagne alone....make a res using your players card and you should get a VIP seating......"Duff" our waiter was FANTASTIC and he was tipped accordingly....

We only took the small dessert plates so we had to try only small portions of most of what they had to offer....but NO breads or pasta's......this force us to keep getting up and try something different....sushi, shashimi, raw oysters, caviar....the list goes on and on........then at the end Duff served us coffee with our desserts....they make your eyes roll back in your head... but that 3 hours after we arrived....LOL....and I mean, actually 3 hours of dining, and sipping 3 bottles of champagne before stumbling back to our room for nap... :)

13. Lord Suspect

Lord Suspect High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hit the new CP buffet for Brunch on Veterans Day Weekend. Liked the real fresh squeezed juices and a few, shrimp and a few of the odd ball items such as corned beef and hash with a quail egg sunny side up on top. I thought the price was too much for a non alcohol drinker. I preferred the Paris Brunch on my other day, and it was $12 or so cheaper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.