1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

timeshare behind the Imperial Palace

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by iggler, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iggler

iggler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone stayed in the timeshare right behind the Imperial palace? I cannot remember the name of it, something Sand? I am going to be there in January, and wondered whats your thoughts on it? I have never been there.
    Thanks

2. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you talking about the one on Audrie??. If so yes but almost 20 years ago ( and a few name changes ago too). It was okay. Quite convienent to the mid strip houses.

3. Old Kansas Guy

Old Kansas Guy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the name of the resort was Summer Bay. Stayed there about 5 years ago. It was pretty basic but OK. You could cut through the parking garage at IP and get to the strip pretty quick from our unit.

It was far from the best timeshare I ever stayed in but not the worst either.

4. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like Summer Bay on Koval St....Stayed two years ago, and most of the resort was substantially remodeled...Service was very good...Many name changes since we stayed, but I think it is (or was) under the Holiday Inn umbrella now....Good Luck

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would double check on construction... between IP makeover, and the LINQ work....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.