1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotels with garden, or nice are to sit outside

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Elvira, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvira

Elvira Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotels with garden, or nice area to sit outside

Hi All,

We just got back from our trip to Las Vegas, we got married there on the 10th of October and really had a blast.

We stayed at The Flamingo and book the Go Deluxe rooms. The rooms were very nice and clean and we had a view on the Bellagio Fountains. Another good point were the little fridges and safe in the room. We really liked the Flamingo garden/habitat area. You can walk outside on the Las Vegas Sin City Brewery side, where there is a fireplace at night with some chairs and little tabels. This was a really good area for coffee in the morning and drinks at nights.

We are now plannning are next trip and we want to know if there are more hotels with area's outside, where you can relax and have some drinks. We prefer the Ceasars Entertainment Group Hotels.

Is there anybody who knows more about this?

Thank you and have a great day!

Elvira

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. Ratdoggy

Ratdoggy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the Flamingo in August and thought the garden area was nice too. I'm surprised it hasn't been turned into some kind of revenue producer though

3. Elvira

Elvira Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really thougt it was nice and relaxing. I hope they don't turn it to something else.
    Now we are doubting about staying at the Flamingo again, or choose between Planet Hollywood or Ceasar's Palace.
    This was the first visit to Las Vegas for our friends, and they are hooked!

4. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Wynn/Encore have some nice outside lounge areas overlooking the lake.

5. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will add to RPM's comments by mentioning the golf course view behind Wynn/Encore

6. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dont think you'll find a better atmosphere then the gardens in the flamingo. Literally forget your in vegas somehow....

7. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well were it not for your penchant for CET propertys I would say the area around the Mandalay Bay and Four Seasons pools, great for early morning relaxing.

8. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate to say I can't remember if there are any benches in the current 'green' area below the walkways at Ballys. I really enjoy strolling thru there but I'm always on the move - so don't know if there are benches. (That area is being torn out for retail sometime in the future).

Otherwise, I think you probably have found about the best spot. I like to go out in the morning and offer to take pics of couples who want to have a pic by the sign on the rock.

9. Elvira

Elvira Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wynn and Encore are really nice but we prefer a more central hotel on the strip.
    We really loved how quiet it was in the morning and relax with a nice cup of coffee. Maybe it is the best to stay at the Flamingo again.

Thanks for all the responses so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.