1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looking for 30-40+YO friendly night club ideas...

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by josassoc, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've got a group of ladies early 30's to mid 40's looking to go out next month. I have been to Vegas numerous times, and honestly do not want to party with my 21 YO daughter's counterparts! Ugh!!

I realize this question has been asked before. But, I need fresh ideas. We are not looking for the typical 20YO haunted party spots -- XS, Pure, Marquee. Trying to find a new (smaller, more boutique type) places to dance, drink and have fun. We tried Foundation Room recently and it was nice but slow at first with ALOT of older men and younger women, kinda weird vibe and kinda dead. I have been doing some research and wanted any opinions or other ideas.

Anyone been to Savile Row lately? Cathouse? Lavo? Wish Vegas? These sized clubs are what we are more looking for...moderate to smaller. I need some other ideas. We might try Stoney's after they open in a week or two. Also I had thought that "club hopping" around Treasure Island would be fun, Senor Frogs, Gilleys, etc. But, what's up with Senor Frogs...looked dead (end of Sept)? We always want to try to find a new experience when we are in Vegas and are willing to try new places. At this point, we're starting to miss the Rockhouse since they closed...and that's just sad. :rolleyes2:

2. Colt45

Colt45 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. fingersfreddy

fingersfreddy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carnival Court is the best place around...especially for us in our mid to late 30's.

the kids can wait in lines and be packed like sardines if they want.

4. BC_ girl

BC_ girl Low-Roller

Yes carnival court at Harrah's is always tons of fun never had a bad night there. There is also the piano bar at harrah's and Toby Keiths. You may also have fun at Gilley's if you like country music. I

5. VIP UNLTD

VIP UNLTD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best bet for a more "mature" crowd is The Foundation Room, Mix Ultralounge, Tabu, etc... Savile Row is primarily an afterhours spot that doesn't open until 3amish. Cathouse is closed( see other thread) Lavo is filled with the exact demographic you said you were looking to avoid. I have a really great spot that you should check out: The Act at the Palazzo. It's got a good cross section of clients (younger and older) but the highlight is really the performances that they have throughout the night. It's like dinner and a movie ( or more correctly a nightclub and a show) wrapped all into one spot.
    Senior Frogs and Gilleys aren't really clubs, or even lounges, they're bars.
    Also, Rockhouse didn't actually close, they kind of moved ... over to Planet Hollywood's Miracle Mile Shops directly behind the PBR Rockbar

6. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh really? That could be a fun place! Plus, they had Bud Light in those blue bottles. :)

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never had a bad night doing the Carnival Court, Toby Keiths, mini Harrah's crawl. Usually stop by the Piano Bar for a few as well!! good times for sure!!

8. gabd13

gabd13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the Carnival Court. I also like Cleopatra's Barge at Caesars.

9. VIP UNLTD

VIP UNLTD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carnival Court is not going to be a great place to party at this moment due to the construction that they're doing ( bulding the Linq and the Quad) to replace Imperial Palace. I can double check, but i think CC might be closed at the moment...

10. MarkY

MarkY Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please double check. Four of us are going to Harrah's mid December and plan on spending some time there.

11. VIP UNLTD

VIP UNLTD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    RE: Carnival Court

Went past Carnival Court yesterday, it is still open, but i think they renamed it to something about Toby Keith. I'm sure it's still the same basic place just rebranded since Toby Keith's pretty popular at the moment. lol

12. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  13. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

carnival court was going just fine late this summer, even with construction next door, in fact one of the highlights of the spazmatics set was singing van halen's "jump" to the construction workers.

carnaval court is also not toby keiths, never was.

14. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anything, Toby Keith's would be shut down. Cougar Court is always packed.

15. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Toby Keith place (formally "Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill", if we want to be all proper about it) is at Harrah's and totally separate from Carnival Court. I don't spend much time at Harrah's, but I think it's been there for quite a few years now, if I recall correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.