1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo spa question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Liztoybiz, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liztoybiz

Liztoybiz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, so the pictures look kind of cool (or bizarre) on their website, but have any of you ever used their spa? And could someone please tell me what kinds of extras they have? Steam room, whirlpools, cold plunge, heated loungers, sleet? Ok, just a little poke at Qua on that last one, but we love to try out all the nicer spas and just don't know anything about this one so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

24 more days!!!!
    Yippeee!

Liz

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried it earlier this year and was impressed, especially considering the size. I think I called it the best spa per square foot, lol. It's small, like much of Cosmo, but they make the most of their space. Got a very good hot stone massage. on the men's side, i recall a steam room, sauna, hot whirlpool and a cold plunge. The hot whirlpool had warm rain falling from parts of the ceiling above it. You could elect to sit in the rain or not. The decor was modern and relaxing. Aria spa is still my favorite, but I liked this one and will go again someday

I Need Spa
  3. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never been in the Cosmo spa despite my many stays. I happen to like spas very much. In fact, I just took the gf to a spa hotel in Cabo last weekend. I keep telling myself I will make it to the cosmo spa but it never happens.
    Maybe this weekend ?

4. Liztoybiz

Liztoybiz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UK thanks so very much! And if you don't mind me asking, is Aria your favorite for treatments? Extra amenities? Aesthetics? I haven't visited that one either, but have heard others mention they like it.
    Max, if you go, please let me know what you think!
    Since we'll have rooms at Palazzo and Caesars as well this trip, I'm trying to decide where we'll want to 'spa'.

5. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Liz,
    Without even stepping foot inside. I doubt the spa at cosmo is worth making a special trip to. I hear the MO is the spot.

6. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I typically go to a spa for massage treatments, amenities, and ambiance. At the Aria Spa, I have had good massages and a couple great ones, but never a bad one (which is always a good thing). The ambiance is good there, but not particularly better than any other top level spa. The amenities, however, are particularly to my liking. They have the standard hot pool, sauna, and steam room, but they also have two very different meditation rooms I enjoy and a pleasant balcony (with pool) overlooking the Aria pool area. I usually stretch out on their balcony to relax before my treatments. Then, after the massage, I utilize both meditation room (one is a hot stone to lay on and the other is a eucalyptus salt chamber). Both are very relaxing and always make it a positive experience for me

I Need Spa
  7. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *Sorry wrong thread, moderator can delete this post.

8. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    eucalyptus salt chamber.... you soo fancy

9. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The secret ingredient is ................. salt!

I Need Spa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.