1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best room at Caesar's

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sailboat310, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just wanted to see if anyone can pipe in regarding some room recommendations regarding Caesar's palace with exception of the Villas.

I'm thinking about trying a CET property and they say Caesar's is their top offering. I was hoping if they had some rooms that were on par with the Wynn/Encore salon suites, or the 2-bed penthouse at the Cosmo.

I've been told their penthouses are pretty nice, but located in the Octavius and Forum towers which are a bit of a walk. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you looked into the NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace? What is your "cap" as far as a nightly rate goes?

3. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are the Nobu rooms available now? last time I looked at the TR calendar it was coming up for me as sold out. If the new rooms are available I may have to give them a try.

If the OP is open to staying at the Rio there are the Palazzo Suites and a few penthouse suites that have their own private pool on top of the masquerade tower.

4. sailboat310

sailboat310 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the Nobu rooms are still under construction. Opening date if I heard correctly is early next year. A soft opening could make it earlier.

The reason I ask specifically for Caesars is a host of mine has moved there. I normally stay at the Wynn and latey the Cosmo. I am usually RFB in the suites.

The host knows that the property doesn't hold up against the premier resorts, but he says they can comp far more than the other places with exception to loss rebates. $400k is the start for rebates!!!!!

Anyway, he says the penthouses are comparable but I can't find any info on them.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just ask him for more info. i've always asked my host for room info and he pulls it up on his computer and it lists the sq footage, features, etc and he can read it off to you.

6. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might want to look into an Augustus tower room facing South. The views you would have of the Bellagio fountains would be spectacular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.