1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria or Monte Carlo Diamond Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jmiller31, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmiller31

jmiller31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So for the past 1 1/2 years we've been staying at Aria and love it. We're planning an early December trip and I was just looking at our pricing for Aria and was mildly surprised at the pricing I was getting so I switched to Monte Carlo on MLife and noticed that I can get a Diamond Suite for only $20 more a night than just a deluxe room at Aria.

We've stayed at Monte Carlo before and go there to gamble just as much as Aria when we stay at Aria so the actual hotel doesn't matter to us between those two. Does anyone have an opinion? I noticed the description of the Diamond suite doesn't say LCD TV so I'm wondering if we'd end up with an old tube TV which would bug me. It's not like I sit in the room and watch a lot of TV but I'm an electronics junkie and old tube TV's bug me. I saw the Spa suite at MC shows LCD so maybe that would be a better option?

Thanks

2. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't answer your question but adding to yours. We have a Diamond Suite @ MC booked for Dec...does anyone know if they have Keurigs in the room? Just want to know if I have to pack the kcups is all. Hubby only drinks Dunkins k cups and so would pack them if they have them in the room.

3. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been in the diamond suite lately, but my other suites in the MC have had keurigs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.