1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I think I need an Aria Host...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BnV226, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,
    I just got my winter offer from Aria -

3nts, reg room, VIP Invited Guest check-in (whatever that means, is that more than the lines on the left? seperate check-in room?)

150 FP, 75 resort credit

Anyway,
    I would like to know if anyone has a host they could recommend for a low-mid slot player at Aria. The reason I ask is that, I recieved and booked an offer at Bellagio during the winter period for 3 nts, 200 FP and 100 F&B....

I kind of want to see if Aria will at least match it or perhaps beat that offer. Even my similar play at the Wynn gets me more than the Aria offer.
    To help me out, I will also only be staying 3 nts, tues-fri - so mid-week.

Feel free to PM me, I can refrence you or not, whatever you prefer, and thanks in advance.

Also, I'm willing to hear that a Host might not be able to do more for me, I would just like to give it a shot.

TIA,
    BnV:nworthy:

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The invited guest checkin is just those extra couple of lines (usually shorter) to the left of the main checkin lines at Aria. It's better than the regular line, but not by much (see my August TR for my complaints!)

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bnv, see pm

4. nameBRAND

nameBRAND Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interested to see if a host could do more in this instance. I'm guessing we have about the same play but also noticed bellagio offers more for less.

5. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I'm going to try and at least get them to match offers. I will report back here with the results. Just to be clear though, I'm going to switch res, I kind of prefer aria to bellagio.

6. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey BMN, you mentioned you were a low-mid slot player. How much coin-in or points on mlife to do accrue on average.
    I spoke to an Aria slot host and she told me that it's six hundred points for a deluxe room comp.
    Just wanted to know how much you put in to get the additional benefits.

7. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good luck, but Aria is trying to place itself as the premiere MGM property and as such likes to offer less than Bellagio. i guess that makes it better????

8. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems crazy, Aria tends to charge less for their rooms at regular or discounted rates. As far as comps, if Bellagio is gonna give me more, than I guess me and the wife will have to suffer at their inferior property :evillaugh

As far as points, I don't keep track, what I think is that by slots alone, about 6-8 hrs a day, between the wife and I (linked) we make 60k tier points over three days (total)

9. grplnxprt

grplnxprt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    600 of what kind of points?

10. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    600 slot points per day. that would be $1800 coin-in on regular slots or $6000 coin-in on specialty slots or video poker

11. Goosey

Goosey Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't Aria a premier MGM property though? Makes sense that they would try to make Aria at least the equal of Bellagio. It'll be interesting if Aria ends up being the higher end property in the near future (I doubt it).

With that said, I've always found Bellagio to be pretty generous on the backend compared to its reputation of having one of the hardest comps in town, and that was before Aria came along. So I am not surprised that players, especially long-time Bellagio players, found Bellagio to be better for comps.

12. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know how it translates, but I average about 20K TC a day between my wife and I linked accounts.
    We play a good mix or reg and specialty slots, so it's hard to say what our actual coin-in is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.