1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Garth Brooks Tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Challenger, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Challenger

Challenger Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a couple cancel on my wife and I and I'm stuck with two tickets. They won't refund them. Is there anywhere in Vegas that I can try to get rid of them or any other suggestions? There for Oct 26. Help...

2. SikDmax

SikDmax Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, just a couple days too early for me or Id buy them off you! That should be a great show.

3. Challenger

Challenger Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish that would have worked out too...Its actual the Sat night show on the 27...my mistake.

4. Smokey5826

Smokey5826 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Challenger, I just sent you a private message...

5. Challenger

Challenger Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Garth

Won't let me PM back?

6. bien12

bien12 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Challeger,
    I am very interested in your tickets. I will be in vegas this saturday. Email the details

[email protected]

7. Gomar

Gomar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cant believe people still go to Garth Brooks' shows, or have any interest in him. His 15mins of fame were over, just as for Kenny Rogers, Yanni, Marilyn Manson, Randy Travis, Duran Duran, Boy George, Hall&Oates, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, etc.
    All still do play, somewhere, to 500 instead of 50,000.

BTW, I saw Willie Nelson and Gladys Knight for free on Coney Island. To say both sucked is to say the least. PS: Liza Minneli sucked even more.

8. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Different strokes for different folks. That's what we're all about.:peace:

9. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's always a special entertainment thrill for seeing someone perform who held a place in your past. I've thoroughly enjoyed recent shows by Duran Duran, Prince, and the like. It takes you back in a unique way that watching today's current crop could never do. That being said, I have to agree with the puzzling fascination with Garth. Never imagined that a country bumpkin would headline at posh, trendy Wynn and be so successful to warrant the outrageous ticket prices. Seemed like a total culture clash.

10. Kathy98

Kathy98 Tourist

Jeez

I live in New York City and there are no country radio stations here. I fell in love with Country a few years ago when XM Radio came here.

I saw Garth Brooks for the first time in Las Vegas not even knowing what songs he sang. It was the most amazing show. I have since seen him at the Wynn four more times. I once sat in the first row about 5 feet from Garth.

His show is amazing and not at all your traditional concert. It really is an amazing show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.