1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM 21st-26th March 2013

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by pepsi2020, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi we are coming over from London on a stag party can anybody give any advice regarding what the hotel will be like late March .. Will it be full of college students or is that more the palms and hardrock that aims for the students clientele .. We obviously want to have a good time but also hoping it will not be too overcrowded with students can anybody give any advice

Thanks

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're coming during March Madness (the US college basketball tournament). So yes, MGM will be overflowing with college students and recent grads

I Need Spa
  3. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haha...

I new he had something up his sleave.. I thought we where going to vegas and have a relaxing time ...NO..! He books vegas during March ... during spring break i'm lead to believe I don't know how this stag party is going to pan out but I bet my liver will take a pounding...ha!:beer:

4. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW...I didn't know it is gonna be that busy.... Most of us are in are early
    30s some will be in their 50s .... As we are coming from UK this sounds like it's gonna be an experience that will live with us for a long time...:ssst:

6. Twiceayear

Twiceayear Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Madness

I was staying at SouthPoint during March Madness 2011, there were collage bands and basket ball players all over the place. They really take their sports seriously in the States haha.

So I was in the elevator alone when it stopped to let some people on. I'm 5'11" and on walked 6 female basketball players in uniform all well over 6'2" maybe to 6'4" :eek: Was a bit intimidating and exciting at the same time haha.

7. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As UKFanatic mentioned, there will be plenty of college students and recent grads. But there will also be plenty of us older basketball fans there for the tournament. I'll be there rocking my KU Jayhawks attire and UKFanatic will be rocking his UKWildcats colors. It's a fun, crazy time!

8. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    with what you are guys are telling me I was hoping for a relaxing time.. Now my mind set has changed ... time to party..! ha

9. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't forget Spring Break is going on then also, so there a alot of college kids and families added into the mix. We usually go towards the end of March and have a blast. The more the merrier!

:beer::beer::beer:

10. pepsi2020

pepsi2020 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone..My friends told me they had no clue it was spring break. As we are coming over from the UK it's not something we are used to ..Some of them never even heard of it...The stag's plan is spend most days my the pool one night bottle service, one night all in suits and one night fancy dress, the remaining 2 nights will be just casual ... I'm hoping to get out of the fancy dress tho..! Not a bore but it's been done don't think its something that really frills me... Thanks for the feedback folks!:peace:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.