1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Using TR credits for shows?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mikewolf13, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikewolf13

mikewolf13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning in advance, is there a way to purchase show tickets(Vegas) using TR credits for payment prior to arriving?

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if there is a way to do it prior to arriving. I used my TR points to buy a ticket to a Colosseum show at Caesars once. I went to the box office and they directed me to a TR desk where they generated a credit in the same amount as the ticket price. Seemed like a superfluous step to get a ticket but the box office said it could not deduct the cost of the ticket from my TR card directly

I Need Spa
  3. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    duplicate post.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  4. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The short answer is no, you cannot redeem TR points over the phone. Any TR point redemption requires it to be done in person with picture ID.

Having said that, if you have a solid relationship with a host, this can easily be done. This is not to say that you randomly call out a TR host and ask them to do this and when they say "no" you write and bash the host for being non responsive. A host who knows you will make a lot of things happen that you would not expect possible.

5. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did, however, call ahead of our trip (2 months to the day) to buy six Jersey Boys tix...they charged to the credit card on file (or to the "room" once we get there) and then can pay in pts... I hope that works because it will let us use our Great Race pts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.