1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLIFE Only 1 level tier drop after Oct. 1

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BKCallaway83, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is my first post. I have to say, I love Vegas and I love this forum. I'm definitely hooked on this website, I check everybody.

After the Oct 1 change, I went from Platinum to Gold. I thought I was supposed to drop all the way down. Also, I still have my express comps of $22.

Anybody else have the same effect?

Or Will they drop me later?

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. On October 1, all tier credits were reset to 0. BUT, everyone will maintain the tier they were at on 10/1 - until October 1, 2013. So if you went from Platinum to Gold, I can only assume some points from a year ago must have fallen off right before October 1, 2012 - for you to be back down to Gold.

You keep your express comps as long as you go at least once a year.

3. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I thought to, but I haven't been to a Vegas since new years 2011. Maybe I got lucky?

Thanks for welcoming me to VMB!

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard. Scroll down the page and you will see a few discussions on what happened. As said, you must have dropped down to Gold in September or before, so the drop had nothing to do with the changes.

And you keep Express Comps.

Again - scroll through postings from the past few weeks and you will find lots of good information.

5. ACgambler

ACgambler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call them maybe they made and error or can explain it. If you were Plat. on9/30 then you should have carried over to 10/1 unless your previous exp. was in Aug or Sept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.