1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn/Encore room comp question!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Max2589, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based at the request of one of my friends I am dropping one night at Cosmo
    which was in a wraparound suite with 150/day F&B for tomorrow.
    A host once gave me his card at Wynn and I contacted him having zero play history. I have never played a dollar there. Without any real interrogation, I was able to secure a comp night. My question is, what is the best room type for me to request? Wynn or Encore? Do all hosts work both properties?

I am not looking for wraparound suite comparable room. I am looking for something that wynncore will value at around $200 comp wise for a Friday Night. I expect to do about 1k in theo in the 2-3 hours I play and I would like to get away with no room bill and my dinner at SW covered.

Suggestions please.

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is 1K in theo will get you a comped resort room only maybe a tower room.
    No suites there for $1K

3. killa2001

killa2001 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the Wynn on Friday, I would maybe expect a normal room with 1k theo. Also, you are playing less than 4 hours which is most likely going to be frowned upon. Depending on your game, 2-3 hours of play is nothing. I play baccarat and sometimes it takes 2-3 hours to finish one shoe.

4. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt $1K in theo will get you anything but a standard room - so I wouldn't hold your breath expecting them to pick up the tab from SW on the back-end, too.

I guess theoretically it could happen if they're feeling like being particularly generous only because it's your first trip & they want to make a good impression, but I still wouldn't run up a big tab at SW expecting it's going to be picked up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.