1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Marquee Free Admission?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by striekes, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striekes

striekes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A while back I remember reading about guests staying at Cosmo will get into Marquee for free.

Is this still going on?

Does it on pertain to Cosmo? Or does staying in Aria or Vdara count towards free admission to Marquee?

Thanks.

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im not really a club guy but

No for sure for Aria and Vdara those are MGM properties

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first off depends if your a guy or girl second off ,hotel gets have there own line to get in so its usually shorter ,like tao has but its not free but cant help to ask.

4. striekes

striekes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought Cosmo was part of MGM, but my mistake.

I read a 1-2 years ago even guys were getting in free if they stayed at Cosmo, but I think that was to promote their theme oragenda to the non-gambling crowd.

5. striekes

striekes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guests show their room key for free access with a guest.

6. Pinny Long

Pinny Long VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This USED TO BE a perk for the Gold level Identity Club members, but they took it away this past year.

7. Pinny Long

Pinny Long VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never knew this. Is this current?

8. striekes

striekes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I read it was going on even in 2011. But I also read they may be changing the rules. Not sure if it is still going on.

9. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is actually an issue of some controversy. I have been to Marquee a good 8 or 9 times. I have done the bottle service thing, gone in solo and/or with guests both with guys and girls. A few times when i didn't have bottle service I recall paying to go in and my host comping it after. However, the last few times (this past summer) I was given free entry with guest as you guys stated. I'm thinking maybe you have to pay for day club access but they let you in free at night? I think that's it.

10. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmopolitan owned by Deutschbank

Cosmo losing 100s of millions per year.

Cosmo, the place to get drunk if you are under 30 and don't gamble.

Germans are trying to sell the moneypit, but no buyers at their price.

The only relation Cosmo has with MGM or Caesars is that it is easy to get in their Players Club when you are in MGM or Caesars Players Club.

11. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo guests get free access to Marquee for themselves and one guest on thursdays, fridays, sundays and mondays...NOT saturdays. and you have to get there before 11pm.

(i believe the full club is not open on thursdays, only the boombox room is open)

if youre not a guest and you want to go there (and places like XS) and not deal with the hassle of lines and waiting (especially if youre a guy) buy pre-sale tickets at wanttickets.com

PS; Cosmo is a completely separate entity from any of the MGM properties.

12. alleni

alleni Guest

Current as of summer 2012, it was free for guests for both day and night clubs except for Saturdays. Ticketed events are at their discretion based on capacity.

13. VIP UNLTD

VIP UNLTD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marquee charges anyone they can

If you want to get into one of the newest hippest most trafficked clubs in Vegas your best bet is either do bottle service, or get a nigthlife host to walk you in, there is of course a charge to both services, but waiting in the gen admission is a real drag. Nightclubs create cover charges to create a "cost" value. If you could walk in and out without paying a dollar most people would, which means most people would go in, check the place out, and then leave. The door cover makes you think "well, i spent good money to get in here, i might as well hang for a minute, grab a drink, and see if anything happens" which is precisely why they charge cover.
    Any club that is less than 2 years old is going to be a hassle getting in to without bottles, or a really high ratio of girls to guys, like 4 girl to 1 guy, then the doorguy may let you slide past because they'd rather those 4 girls in the club with you vs. not having those girls in the club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.