1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Boarding the flight!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Joe Link, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Link

Joe Link Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm standing in line to board right now, second time to Vegas! Going for a bachelor party, staying at the Flamingo. I'll be playing $5 blackjack mostly, though i'd like to try craps too (probably just a few passline bets). We're looking for good gambling, good food, and some entertainment such as roller coasters. If anyone has any tips on where to play blackjack or things to see (no shows please) for a couple of Vegas first timers I'd appreciate it!

2. lowsmith

lowsmith Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We go out every year (in march for NCAA tourney) and usually spend a couple of nights at the Orleans and / or the Gold Coast. They always have $5 BJ tables (usually have $5 double deck). There is a shuttle from Bill's every 20 minutes or so if you don't have a car. Be sure to check out the car collection at the IP and of course you have the bellagio fountains, treasure island siren show and the Rio carnival in the sky (all free and all worth seeing). You mentioned roller coasters. I tried the Big Shot on top of the Statosphere a few years ago. It it was awesome (have not ridden the other rides). I hope you guys have a blast.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time and please let us know all about it!! :)

4. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go downtown, plenty of $5 BJ and usually a fun atmosphere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.