1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bconnected points

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LuckyDuckyDan, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyDuckyDan

LuckyDuckyDan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm an old Total Rewards guy. I got reward credits and I could spend them like cash on-property. Enough-said.

I'm confused about how BConnected works. I've spent some time at Main Street Station lately and on my last stay had earned enough points to move up to Sapphire (middle-tier). Even still, I've never been able to actually get a meal or room comped from the property. They advertise that you can save 40% when paying with points... But I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

The last time I went - and this was just a little longer than 6 months since the previous visit - I tried to grab lunch before playing for the first time this trip and I was told I didn't have any points available for comped food.

Note: I am a complete table-game player. I do not touch slots. I do not touch VP.

How can I see how many points I have to pay for room/food/drinks with?

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go to https://www.bconnectedonline.com/ and set up an account if you haven't already. Log into your account. There will be two sets of numbers. Your Tier points which will show your Saphire points.
    The other numbers are what is available to spend for food & drink, or to cash out if you prefer. If you use them for food etc, then there is a 40% discount.

Since you are a table player, you are at the mercy of the pit critters as to how many points they mark you down for after each session.
    1,000 points = $1 if you cash them out. However, 600 points =$1 when paying for food with points.

3. LuckyDuckyDan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Joe. So now I get to ask a *really* stupid question.

Where does it show 2 sets of numbers?

Down the left hand column, I have:

"Account Info," showing my name and sapphire status.
    "Card Score" - I assume this is tier score. It's at 26,8xx and this jumped by nearly 12k points over my last trip (8/30 for 1.5 days of binge gambling)
    Contact Info with my email, phone, physical address
    BConnected Social which I don't take part in
    And a rolling advertisement of the webcam, slot search, feedback, etc.

Under the 'Account' tab, it just shows my information and some places where I can give them marketing/profiling information (things I'm interested in).

Is it that I simply do not get food comp points because I don't play anything on a machine?

4. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am another Joe. I think there are 2 numbers 1 is slot points which counts as 0.01 dollar for points. But I think the table game points count double $ 0.02 per point for food comps.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  5. LuckyDuckyDan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I'm seeing is tier score. It is on the left hand side, in a graphic that looks like a car's speedometer. For me, the Red-Ruby is consolidated to the left. The Blue Sapphire range is exploded (and I'm on the very left-hand side of the range - since I just made the tier) and the Green Emerald range is consolidated to the left.

Underneath the needle is a line that says, "Tier Score" with my card's tier score (when this crossed 25k, I got upgraded to Sapphire).

I see no other number relating to points anywhere in the Bconnected site. Where do you see this?

6. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my screen above the speedometer for card score, it has a box which has account info. In the screen it has a copy of my card and the 2 numbers for points are under the card..

7. LuckyDuckyDan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks other Joe :).

I guess I suck, since I do not have such numbers in the account info screen. It's just a picture of a generic Sapphire card with my name on it.

I wonder why the lack of love.

EDIT - It looks like the reason i have none is because the comp points are for slot/VP play only. Table play is not subjected to this perk - so you either get written comps from the pit critters or a host can take care of things at the end of a stay.

[​IMG]

8. mdk63

mdk63 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Offers

I've noticed a lag between "binges" and "offers". Give it a couple of months and they will start to send you offers if your experience is anything like mine. The points are relativlely useless except for a meal or two. The offers for rooms are much more valuable to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.