1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Naturaleight, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's the atmosphere like at the Bellagio pool during the week? I would imagine it's just a bunch of snooty rich people but I could be wrong.

2. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, you are wrong..it is just a bunch of regular people. It is not a party pool. It is quiet with some low keyed music in the background. So people are enjoying themselves and their friends and not distracted or annoyed by the noise of other people.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quiet
    Relaxed

No party stuff

Not snooty for sure.

Let me reword that. If your idea of hanging at the pool is wearing cutoffs with cowboy boots to match your wifebeater shirt, drinking your ass off, doing cannon balls in the pool, yelling to friends across the pool, sneaking in a 12 pack of Bubba Beer and leaving crap all over the place, then the Bellagio pool will appear to have a bunch of snooty rich people.

4. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL...

Sorry if I offended anyone with my choice of words. I was just trying to get an idea of what the atmosphere was like.

5. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First of all, no offense to Nostresshere's post. :vomit:

The fact is that Bellagio pool attendant strictly checks room key and swipe each key card for entrance validation. You must stay at Bellagio in order to enter the pool. If the "peculiar character" (as mentioned in your post) can afford to stay at Bellagio, he can enter the pool. Regardless of that character being snooty rich or not, he will not be able to sneak in a cooler or 12-pack beer cans. The pool attendant will throw him out!

By the way, Bellagio pool is very nice, relaxing and peaceful. We've stayed at Bellagio and used the pool several times. We have not seen the peculiar character, yet! :evillaugh

6. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's so true!!!

7. tagac27

tagac27 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I have stayed at the Bellagio, the pool area has always been kind of quiet and relaxing during the week. Mellow like, but not snooty!
    IMO, the people sitting in their chairs or taking a dip in the pool have always been nice.
    [/SIZE]

8. gradytripp

gradytripp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not snooty at all. I'm not a "pool person" at all--in fact, I can't imagine spending time at any other Vegas pool. But sitting at the Bellagio pool in the morning, reading the paper, enjoying (admittedly expensive) coffee and snacks from Palio, and taking the occasional dip in the water is a heavenly experience...

9. Jonnyvegas

Jonnyvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at the Bellagio over Labor day weekend. My wife and I are neither rich or snooty, but we do have a minimal amount of class. We thought the B's pool was great.
    I mention this, because I too offended someone on these boards by pointing out that there is too much "riff-raff" on the strip these days. This will not stop us from coming back to Vegas again and again, but the facts are the facts.

10. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it's easily my second favorite pool in Vegas. a little bit classier atmosphere than most other places, but still very relaxed and comfortable. the cabanas are great and it's nice that there's several pools to choose from.

11. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the Bellagio pool, one of my favorite places to relax.

No snootiness to the vibe. It's pretty chill, and very comfortable. Nice cocktail service.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.