1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shops- not to expensive

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sunshine54, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

summer 2013 we are celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary. In early December I will travel alone to Vegas to plan some things.
    So I do not lose so much time looking, here's my question:

Where can I look for nice clothes? Please, not be too expensive. I thought of Ross and Macy's. (It involves a cocktail or evening dress, not a bridaldress).

More ideas ? Would be great, if you can assist me.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big mall next to Planet Hollywood with some reasonable prices.
    Big mall as part of Caesars with some, not many, reasonable priced places.
    Big mall across from Wynn.... more typical to malls back home.

3. gguerra

gguerra High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is also the Fashion Show Mall across from Wynn, which has many department stores including Macy's, Nordstrom's and Niemen Marcus.

Fashion Show Mall Link

5. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @all -thanks

6. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ROSS Dept. stores

I think Ross has the pretty cocktail dresses at a great price. You can also find shoes too. There is one located across from Monte Carlo Hotel
    and there is another one one block before the Statosphere Hotel. Just take the local bus everywhere. Buy an all day pass.

7. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Just FYI, the 2 premium outlets have specials for seniors 50 and over (unlike other places that say that you have to be 55 or 60 or 65 for the senior specials). The senior day is on tuesday, I think all stores in the outlets offer a 5% discount. Yeah, I was surprised too that I can now qualify as a "senior", lol.

Not sure what kind of outfits you are looking for but the main malls (meadows mall, galleria, fashion show mall) have your usual stores that you probably see in most big cities. The galleria also has a Kohl's (you need a car to get there though, hard but not impossible to take the bus to henderson area). The fashion show mall might be the most convenient for you, right on the strip and easy to get to by bus, cab, car or even walking if you are staying in the center strip area. Not sure if those malls have senior discounts for 50 and over though, you need to check their web sites.

There are a number of Ross stores. It's usually a toss up whether you find stuff you like but they definitely are at a discounted price for most of their items.

8. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry, another question - where can I find stores who sells Minnetonka shoes with a good selection of sizes ? I guess to remember the big gift store Bonanza sells Minnetonka shoes.
    More stores in Vegas known ?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.