1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Garduno's at The Palms closing at the end of this month

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jr7110, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's official - I just came back from Las Vegas, and while dining at Garduno's I asked the sever when the closing date was. I was told that it was closing it's doors at the end of this month to make way for the new sports bar at The Palms. Which of course is exactly the kind of establishmen that Vegas is lacking. :rolleyes:

I really enjoyed Garduno's at The Palms and will be sorry to see it go, but I do believe there is still one Garduno's left at Fiesta Station.

2. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stopped there last month for the Mexican lunch buffet I had heard about. There was not one other customer in the place. My son looked at the buffet offerings and said the selection was very small. We walked out and ate at the Palms bistro buffet for less money, which was excellent.

3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I still think that Garduno's was the best use of the MRB coupon. What a sad loss.

4. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

while i liked garduno's initially, it was not up to expectations last february, and this june, after the news of t he closing had come out, it was apparent that the employees were already acting as if doing their job did not matter too much. self fulfilling prophecy, as far as the tip went.

5. GoobSoCold

GoobSoCold Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sucks, I'm going out there the first week of November and was hoping to do one more Margarita Brunch before they closed.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.