1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where should I take wife (24yo Americans Got Talent watcher..)?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by PopsOLA, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopsOLA

PopsOLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So we are heading to Vegas and I want to take the wife to see a show on our anniversary (oct 10). We have been to 2 shows in Vegas, Jabbawockeez and The Variety Show which we both enjoyed. I preferred the Variety show and had a pretty good laugh. She has been bugging to go see another CDS show but the ones I have read some people give terrible reviews. I figure ill try to find someone here with a suggestion for something she may like and not totally fall asleep during.

She is 24 years old and enjoys dance routines and music. She watches Americas Got Talent often. Any ideas?

edit: I have no care how bored I am during it, as long as she enjoys it. I don't care for much but I figure I can take a few shots before and enjoy just about anything. :)

edit #2: And feel free to suggestion other activities she may enjoy. Last trip to Vegas she jumped out of a plane so she is down for pretty much anything LOL.

2. ogksteve

ogksteve Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well speaking of America's Got Talent, if she's into that Olate Dog act on the show, check out Gregory Popovich. He does a similar show with a variety of animals. My girlfriend and I saw the show two years ago and had a good time.

http://www.vegas.com/shows/comedy/gregory-popovich/

3. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOVE at Mirage

Cirque de Soleil for her.

Some songs you might know.

Just about everyone likes the show.

Read GREGRIO on where a good seat is at.

Absinthe at Caesars, good be a bit different but most people like that show.

4. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You said "another CDS show". Sounds like you guys have already seen one. Might help to know which one you saw and if you liked it or not. If you haven't seen Mystere, I would recommend that as well as Love.

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't the obvious answer Terry Fator at the Mirage? He won America's got talent in the first season.

And may I add that I applaud your show strategy -- same as mine. A couple shots go a long way toward making it better.

6. john39

john39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wasn't Nathan Burton also on the show? he is free or $10 at Flamingo

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.