1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Stratosphere NFL Headquarters

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Bungadin, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crambone

Crambone Gnaeus Pompey Magnus

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sitting here using the free wifi in a very comfortable showroom dining setting. Nine huge TV's on 3 sides of the room with 10-12 tables still open out of about 60.

$6.50 pitchers
    $10 Absolut Bloody Mary and Sauza Hornitos pitchers

Food specials 4-8 bucks
    $18 for an sixteen inch pizza

Kick off in moments.....

2. Crambone

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgot to mention the sexy BJ dealers on 2 tables and a DJ playing Rock and Roll during commercials.

Very cool.

3. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the scouting report, since time on here might be GMT, what time were tables still open when you posted? Definitely sounds like a solid spot.

4. Crambone

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got there around 40 minutes before kick-off with all the middle tables taken. I was on the 2nd level from the top on one end. These are half tables with room for only 2 or 3 and under the side wall TV's so really couldn't watch those games.

Kick-off was 10am local time. The only tables open then were the ones in the very front under the 5 main TV's. The TV's are elevated with the tables on the floor in front of them and I don't think they ever got any action.

Get there around an hour before to get a better table. The two lines at the betting windows were long up until kick-off but I don't think anyone got shutout.

Betting tickets get you entered for 3 prize drawings, one draw at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Must be present to win. I only stayed for the first game and a Jet fan won 3 comped nights with 2 buffets.

I tried the wings and they were pretty good. $8 for 10 wings in a mildly spicy sauce.

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they do any drink comps if you bet $100 a game?

6. Crambone

Trips to Las Vegas:

I bet at The D before I drove over and did not drink there so I have no clue.

The DJ made announcements about the drawings but didn't mention any drink comps.

7. Wedgefromhere

Wedgefromhere Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found out last year that they give out drink tickets when you make a bet, but you might have to ask.....depends on the writer. I think I got 2 or 3 tickets everytime I put in approximately $100 in bets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.