1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Club question for the experts for this Thursday night (9/6)

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by shifter, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my party may be looking to hit a club Thursday night and i'm looking for a recommendation/options. there will be 7-10 of us. it will need to be at an MGM/Mlife hotel as that's where my comps are. we'll already be at Bellagio for dinner, so i was thinking about Hyde, but not sure if it's open on Thursday? any better options? i know Thursdays can be slower, so what type of BOGO or other deals should i be looking to get?

edit: so i looked it up and i guess Hyde is open Thursdays, but it's not the club? how late is it open? what kind of vibe does it have late night when it's not a club?

edit 2: it looks like 1OAK is open Thursdays and i've heard that mentioned positively in previous posts. i guess other MGM options would be LAX, Haze and the Foundation Room?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    really, none of the club experts around this week?

3. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been to Hyde, yet, but of the choices you listed if moneys no object I would go with Haze or even Bank at Bellagio. Bank is a great club and being you are at Bell already I would go there personally. Foundation Room is one of my favorite places, love the vibe and decor and they have a great DJ but it is much more a lounge than a club, small but the view makes up for the size of the place many times over and all the rooms on the periphery of the club are a big plus.

4. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am absolutely not a club expert, but I was in The Bank on a Thursday night earlier this year and it was packed. We had a group of about 9 or 10 and we had a table and a couple of bottles. Not my thing, but the people who were with us seemed to really have a good time.

5. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shifter, I know its not MGM, but if your host can get you a hard comp, try Marquee at Cosmo. When I stayed there back in May, on a Tuesday night the line to get in the club was ridiculous. If you're wanting that super-club experience, I think that is the place to be these days

I Need Spa
  6. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shifter, HAZE at ARIA will be a good night club for your party on 9/6. It's much better than The Bank or HYDE at Bellagio. HAZE opens Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. It has already advertised for this Thursday "Hit the floor with guest DJ Eric D- Lux and party the night away at CityCenter’s premiere, state-of-the-art nightlife destination"!

Your host can certainly set up everything for you (including reserved VIP table, bottle service, designated waiter or waitress, and the special bouncer just to guard your table, etc.) You and your guests shall be able to walk through the VIP Entrance right at 11:00 PM, while tons of the party goers are standing in the long line for hours.

I took many photos of HAZE in the past years. We were at ARIA's grand opening on 12/16/2009 and have stayed/gambled/played/partied at ARIA for many times. If I can dig out some of them from my photo files, I'll post them to this thread. Also, the Gold Lounge at the second floor (outside the Elvis Theater) will be another option for you, if HAZE is getting too crazy & wild for you.

Happy Birthday and Have Fun!!!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  7. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BTW, you have been to XS and can expect having the very similar vibe and crowds at HAZE or Marquee. There will be lots of eye candies, burlesque dancers, pole dancers, wannabees getting on the stage. Hip hop and loud music will rock and overwhelm the place.

8. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the info shiny.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thursday is really tao nite

10. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shifter can't use his Mlife comps at Venetian/Palazza's TAO Club.

11. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shifter, you're welcome.

Here are 3 videos that I took back in April 2011 when we visited HAZE the second time. We're getting tired of clubbing at Vegas. Too much hip hop and rapper-style music are big turn off! Anyway, you can view the club's long waiting scene and the inside views and dancers of HAZE.

mZ-xuOGTW9c

pSmHXAVKQI4

9CpZBladKXU

12. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was gonna say Haze...Cant go wrong with Haze :)

13. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for Shifter

Shifter, tell me about where you chose to go and how was your experience? A group of 4/5 of us are doing the same thing, using comps, getting bottle service. My host has put m in touch with someone from the club who assures me this will be easy entrance/etc. Look forward to hearing from you on this. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.