1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Xs nightclub

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Tracy73, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracy73

Tracy73 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would like to visit xs 21st September to see Calvin Harris. Has anyone got info on the best time to go in the nightclub to avoid the queues. I know Calvin Harris doesn't start till approx 3am and don't want to go into the club b4 11pm.

Cheers. Tracy

2. ClarkGrswld4

ClarkGrswld4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you don't want to go in before 11, you will be waiting. unless you you get bottle service

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if your a hot chick just flert with doorman ,if not waite all nite , buy a bottle or grease the doorman a 100 $,those are your choices

4. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just go close to opening and get a hand stamp and leave, you can then skip the line later on.. no better tip than that.

Absolutely nuts that he doesn't come on until 3am. I have heard he comes on late. I would personally need to nurse drinks all night to not be destroyed by that point.

5. slurpee

slurpee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go in with a bunch of girls and USUALLY it should be okay. As soon as there's a guy in your group, prepare to wait.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.