1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

B Connected down town October offers

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by HAWJOHN, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAWJOHN

HAWJOHN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone received their B-connected down offers for the month of October? In particular, am interested in offers from MSS. I think we received our mailed offers for September back in June and it was posted on their on-line site about the same time.

2. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my offers for both October and November on August 12th (via the B-Connected site, haven't received the mailers yet). My downtown Boyd offers are for the California though, not MSS.

3. POPO2012

POPO2012 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :beer::beer:I have also recieved the Cal offers only via email. We have Sams Town booked for Sept. 14th , three nights, and their rates have started going up for that particular weekend.:wink2::wink2:

4. mjamesp

mjamesp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My MSS offers on-line only go through September. I haven't seen anything in the mail either.

5. HAWJOHN

HAWJOHN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the responses. I have not received my MSS offers yet, both by mail or on the B-connected site.

6. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got my Cal offers email the other day.

7. HAWJOHN

HAWJOHN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally in

Today, I received an email message saying our MSS October/November offers were on line. I checked and confirmed the information on the B-connected site.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  8. MGinCO

MGinCO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, I got the email for Oct/Nov for MSS.
    I had been waiting for this for awhile.
    Went ahead and got booked for Halloween week.

9. Natural21

Natural21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope Fremont offer comes soon!
    Good luck. :beer::beer:

10. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also got the email notice that my Oct. & Nov. offers for MSS were now available ... and sure enough, they were right there in my online account.

Usually, it takes 2 or 3 days between the email and actually showing up in my account, but yesterday they were there immediately.

11. Wezvidz

Wezvidz High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked BConnected online and after playing a full day of $1 VP in June downtown, I have my first offers.

Question: I have a 4 day/3 night comp offer from MSS. Under the button for me to book it online, it says Disclaimer:
    Your mailer and photo ID must be presented at check-in at Main Street Station for redemption. .

I received no mailer, I've never received any. I checked my address on file and it is correct. Is this really true that if I book and don't show up with the postcard I won't get my comp nights?

On a related note, I have a $15 food comp listed, but it also says Disclaimer:
    Lost, misplaced, or destroyed coupons will not be replaced.

What if I never received the coupon?!

12. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

you should probably print out all online specials or rates that was shown on the site when you logged on (just in case).

I think the disclaimer was from a bygone era when they used to send out mailers a few years ago.

They were pretty strict in those days also, in one special mailer I only had the special if I arrived in Vegas by air and could show my airline ticket. I thought that they wouldn't check (I drove in from cali and didn't have an airline ticket) but they actually did and didn't allow me the special. I had to scramble to find another room elsewhere.

I think nowadays with the online bconnected they probably would accept your deal when you check in but I still would print out information to make sure that everything is in writing. You could also call before your stay to confirm your reservation and also verify that you can use the special.

13. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always bring printouts of offers, confirmation codes, emails, date, time, and name of anyone I spoke with (if I didn't book on-line), notes, etc. If you have it – you won't need it! Anyway, I can't remember the last time (years ago) that I needed to do anything when checking in other than show ID (and not even that if they know me) and a credit card. No one cares about seeing snail mail offers anymore, or at least that's been my experience at Boyd/Coast properties.

I sure wish the after-October offers would show up so I could finish planning our annual Halloween trip.

14. garrisonsmama

garrisonsmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Needed Paper Coupons in August

I stayed at MSS in August booked on an offer. I did not need the coupon to check in, however did need the coupon for the food credit and free play.

I got a similar set of coupons for Sept and Oct that are titled A Rockin Autumn Getaway.

15. MGinCO

MGinCO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got my actual printed mailer from MSS, which had all the offers that were on the website. I've now changed, and am coming earlier for the VP Tourney on 26/27th.

I lose the $35 FP from the previous offer, but I can "win" more on the Tourney.

16. weavme

weavme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    food?

Does anyone know what the "free food" offer on the Cal and MSS entails?

i just booked for the beginning of October and got 4 free nights and free meals.

just wondering what the free meals means

17. MGinCO

MGinCO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure.
    With the tourney offer, I get a "meal book".
    Since I've never had one of these before, I don't know what it covers.

18. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It includes your basic meals at the Cal coffee shop, 777 Brew Pub and MSS buffet - typically they have palm tree symbols next to the menu items covered by the coupon. Some meals say things like "add $2 with Hawaiian coupon" which means your coupon plus two bucks will get you the menu item.

19. weavme

weavme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks

thanks for the info flusher. that's kind of what i was after, like is it 1 meal a day or 3. so thanks.

this next trip will easily be my cheapest trip out of the 20 or so we have done.

i won a contest from miller lite that is from sept 28 - 30. i asked if i could book a bit longer and they said no way. i have to accept the travel on the days they decide, but i dont see how they can force me on the plane to come home, so i booked an extra few days (comped @ MSS) and bought a couple one ways back a few days later.

the miller lite portion of the trip includes room @ PH and an "adventure" that is either indoor skydiving, racing go karts at s track designed by some NASCAR dude, a poker tourney (for fun sadly) or a pool party. (we chose the pool party lol)

also buffet comps for all caesars props for food, "deluxe" ride to and from the airport, air, and tons of free miller lite. also a concert by some soul band from England. should be fun.

but the real fun begins begins when we move to MSS and get to relax downtown.

we have not been back since the plaza has been redone so kind of anticipating what thats gonna be all about.
    and the "D" is "new" to us also. it was still just the fitz last year when we were there last.
    looking forward to the keno lounge there. otherwise i pretty much hate that property. i do a bit of vid poker there, but mostly play at MSS and a bit at 4Q.

can't wait to get back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.