1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spice Market Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 2bnVegas, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2bnVegas

2bnVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is the Spice Market Buffet. Is there any way to find 2 for 1 coupons for it?

2. tonysoprano24

tonysoprano24 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never tried it but heard its really good there are usually $5 off coupons floating around

3. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Print the $5 off coupon before you go.
    http://www.destinationcoupons.com/Nevada/Las_Vegas/las-vegas-restaurants.asp
    If I remember right, it can be used with points as well to pay off the rest of the cost. Going for the lunch times will save you money as well but give yourself some lead time on that because when the lines are long, you might wait right into the suppertime prices.
    My favorite is the lamb in the Asian section on skewers.
    I also like the tempura shrimp.

I'm not hard to please. I like this buffet because for the price I get a bit of upscale eating as compared to say the Gold Coast/Orleans buffets. Bellagio, Cravings, and Paris are usually rated a bit higher than Spice Market by others. I think of it as a frugal upscale place.

4. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good value with the $5 coupon. We usually have breakfast there once or twice a trip. Not the same selection of fresh fruit as Bellagio/Wynn but the rest is good. Nice varied selection for dinner.

We are vegetarian so cannot comment on the meat/fish selections! We rate it above Paris for breakfast and dinner.

5. ogksteve

ogksteve Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually make it there once or twice each trip. I'm a big fan of their breakfast.

6. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had breakfast two weeks ago. I thought it was Yuck! Pancakes were cold. Huge servings of food sitting out. I thought it was stupid that they had hundreds of smoothies sitting in cups. Why not make them as needed instead of a whole weeks worth.

Its been years since I had dinner there but my memory was it was much better at dinner than the horrible breakfast I had. I thought anyone could do breakfast.

Of the CET breakfast that I had I liked World Buffet at Rio and Paris would be my second choice. Spice Market was a failure to me.

7. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

Great place to eat, always stop here for lunch or dinner. Went in May with my boy. We bought the buffet of buffets and it was worth it. Kobe beef was great. Stop here again when we come back.

8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with Dewey - the tempura shrimp is really good. We were there last week and love that they have the split crab legs - very easy to eat without working too hard. They had their honey pecan crusted chicken which to me is worth the trip. :) They also had a lobster pasta (which I hadn't seen before) that was yummy but very rich. Don't forget to try the bread pudding...couldn't go without having some of that for dessert. I'm ready to go back NOW!
    If you are staying at a CET hotel - you may get a $5 off coupon good for up to 4 people when you check in. If not, yes print off the coupon online to be sure. Hope you have a Plat or Diamond CET TR card to avoid those long-long lines. May want to plan on going at a off time if not.

9. socalvegasfan

socalvegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it is one of the better CET buffets. If one of the people in your group is diamond, you sit in the diamond section and they bring the steamed crab legs to your table. We always thought it was worth it alone just for the crab legs that they brought to our table. Enjoy and Cheers!

10. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you check in at PHo on Foursquare you can get a $5 coupon. All you have to do is go to the Total rewards desk and show them the check-in on your phone.

Tim:peace:

11. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much dewey089 for the link to the coupon for the Spice market Buffet.

Now, I know we will definitely try it out. Probably for lunch.

K-9treatbaker

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.