1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs Buffet of Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by couponqueen, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am platinum and my husband is gold. If we buy the 24 hour "buffet of buffet" promotion from Harrahs can we use the platinum line to enter directly. With my husband being gold, can he come with me? Thanks.

2. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. I think so. Mom is Diamond and I am Platinum. They always allow me to go in with her using the Diamond Entrance when we are together. So I'm sure it would work the same way for Platinum and Gold.

But I'm not 100% sure all of the the buffets in the "Buffet of Buffets" have a Platinum line. If I remember correctly Paris did not. PH did. I can't remember the others, sorry.

Enjoy
    CC

3. couponqueen

couponqueen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Platinum Line

Actually Paris does have a platinum line - thank goodness!! The lines there are horrible. Thanks for the response.

4. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh no, you mean I missed out on a late night snack???

We stayed at Paris in May. One night around 9pm I stopped by the Paris Buffet for a bedtime snack on my way to the room. I was alone. (Mom stays on East Coast time so she was already in the room.) The line was unbelievable and I thought the sign said Diamond and Seven Stars only. There was no way I was going to wait in line for a snack. I remember going to the room begging Mom to get dressed and to take me since she is Diamond. She refused so I gave up. I didn't really need a snack. :cheers: But it was late, I was tired and had been drinking so I probably didn't read the sign correctly.

Thanks for the heads up for next time!!

CC

5. Eldon

Eldon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've entered all of the buffets as a Platinum and taken up to 3 guests.
    Caesars was Diamond only during holidays.

6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris, Flamingo, Harrahs & PH have always had Platinum going in via the same entry as Diamond. Haven't run into a time it wasn't covered yet. At Xmas there was no signage at PH but my bff asked the fellow at top of escalator (line was all the way up & out into lobby) & he sent them right down the side & straight in for Platinum.

Just ask anywhere you go - at Le Provencal I received next available as Platinum. At Margaritaville I was bumped up the list - not next available but about 10 min vs. 30 min wait. It never hurts to at least ask. Vegas is the only place that really caters to Platinum too - AC, St. Louis etc you must be Diamond to cut lines. I suppose more locals in those places who get up higher in the tier ranking.

7. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I recall you can buy the bracelet for the Buffet of Buffets at any of the Harrah's buffets. Is that correct? Thanks in advance.:wave:

8. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can purchase the pass at any of the Buffets that participate. Also, just FYI, I e-mailed Caesars Palace and confirmed that their new buffet will in fact have a Platinum line. We will be there in October and being Platinum myself, I had hoped this would be the case! That buffet sounds like it will be quite extensive!

9. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait to try the new Caesars buffet on our March trip. I think someone said it is a $10 charge on top of the B of B cost....

10. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, that's my understanding as well. However, I think it'll be worth it!

11. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any suggestions for the lunch buffet, I usually only hit the dinners. How is the Planet Hollywood for lunch? Otherwise we are thinking of hit Caesar's for lunch and dinner!

12. macfisto

macfisto Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only had dinner at PH and was not overly impressesed. I did however enjoy Paris. To be honest though, I would almost be tempted to eat every meal of the B of B (2 dinners, a lunch, and breakfast) at Caesars if you're going to spend the extra $10 anyway. The sheer number of choices should make it easy to always eat something different.

13. LuckyDuckyDan

LuckyDuckyDan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it $10 to activate the Caesar's Bacchanal Buffet per 24-hour access? Or $10 per entry?

Regardless, $35+10+10+10 is cheaper than $40+25+20 (The $20 breakfast meal is essentially free), but it's a much better deal if you only have to pay the $10 upcharge one time. It would be like getting the $40 dinner for free, instead.

14. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So can you technically do a late dinner the first night, then breakfast, lunch, and an early dinner the next day with this? (I know you have to be aware of the time spent waiting in line when you're approaching the 24th hour.)

15. gilly from philly

gilly from philly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can. The one time we did it last year, we did exactly that. We ate our 1st meal about 7:30pm, with our dinner the next night at 6:30pm. It is not a bad deal if all your looking to do is full you stomach. We have decided that quality is better than quanity, and do not plan on doing it again.

16. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

This is a great deal. Bought 2 for under $100 and hit Rio, PH and Harrah's. Recommend it for everyone.

17. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sure can i do this at least twice per trip

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.