1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table reservations in vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by kevin87, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin87

kevin87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what clubs do the best tables for a decent price

ie you get what you pay for

2. Sidekicknicholas

Sidekicknicholas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cathouse use to run a deal that was
    Buy 1 + Get 1 bottles + Comp'd bottle of Moet Bubbly..... so for like $480 our the door you had 3 bottles. (not sure if deal is still valid)

PURE will almost always give a Buy 1 Get 1 deal on Friday or Saturday.... We did $425 bottle of Crown + free bottle of Skyy (still had to pay tax/tip on it) so it was like $630 total for two bottles with a main room table.

XS on Sunday/Monday (tryst on Thursday) will do a bottle of Grey Goose + Moet for $400 and you can stack it to 2 bottles of Goose + 2 Moet for $800 (plus tax/tip)

...using the deals won't get you a great table most of the time (depends how busy they are) but a little grease money to the host when you arrive will certainly help your location.

3. BrendanMc

BrendanMc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Decent price? Get what you pay for? Not going to happen at any club in Vegas.

Save yourself hundreds by getting drunk at a VP bar, then go to a club.

4. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll NEVER get what you paid for doing bottles service in Vegas. :nono: Unless you have money to blow, take BrendanMc's advice. :beer:

5. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yeah, this. If you want a "good deal" for table service expect to be in a C-tier club.

6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It all depends on how you define 'value.' There are some who would never go to a club, so clearly that isn't their thing. No value to them. But if you've got 6 guys and you buy two bottles, you can get an okay table at a decent club. Tax and tip, it's going to run you under $200 each. For the same club without a table, you're looking at $50-$60 just to get in and $15 drinks. So you could easily get up to $200 that way, too. So if you're going to spend $200, why not get a table? Skip the lines, and it will help your opportunities with the ladies as well, if that's your thing.

8. FastFlyer

FastFlyer Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first post :)

Anyways I wanted to chime in and give my opinion on bottle service. First, I'll give you my background; after moving to Ft Irwin CA (couple hours away from Vegas) and being in Las Vegas backyard I was making trips to Vegas couple times a month. I was a recently divorced 30 year old who was born-again single and ready to mingle. At first when I started going to clubs, I would pay the cover charge and spend most of my time walking and tumbling over all the other sheep that were aimlessly walking around the dance floor looking for a place to crash and rest for a minute.

At most of the bigger clubs in Vegas there is very little space where you can actually stand/sit and hang out. They are designed to cater to the higher end crowd that pays for tables and the rest of us feed that frenzy.

Now, to get back to my point of my progression from paying cover to finally realizing that I need to transition to paying for a bottle service. After my buddy convinced me to get a bottle service at Tao it changed my life. First, you bypass the lines, you walk in ushered by your host and immediately get noticed by the ladies as we were being seated. After we got our table (our launch pad) it was very easy to get girls back to our table either on our own or tipping the assigned Security guy 20-40.

You will have to deal with a mix bag of girls so you will have to make an assessment when you are talking to them. Some are there because they want a free drink, the club loves those girls because they drink on the house (your tab) and you are kind of suckered into buying another bottle $500 or sit there like a chump without any booze after the well dries up. Another set of girls you will come across is the Heel-noobies. Those are the girls that typically don't wear heels in their everyday life so they are just looking for a place to sit for a few minutes smile at you, pretend they are into your conversation and make you believe you are winning them over and then there are the girls that are legitimately interested. Now I am explaining this because if you are going to spend $500 plus to have your own piece of real estate in the club and your own bottle you might as well do it to get laid.

Other than meeting someone, there really isn’t much of a point in dropping 500-1000 just to have your own little area at the club and have couple bottles of overpriced liquor. Other must do cost saving tips is to pregame at your room before ever getting to the club. Me and my friends would get there nice and toasty and would use that bottle to maintain our tipsy.

So bottomline, my results from meeting ladies in Vegas without bottle service were 50/50 at best but after getting bottle service I would say %90 success rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.