1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone want to attend the very last Viva Elvis show?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by ah6tyfour, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have four seats on the side that I purchased through a locals deal for $55 inclusive of tax/fees (Summer of Cirque is $70 after tax/fees). They're for the very last show of Viva Elvis (August 31st, 9:30pm).

Viva Elvis is the last Vegas Cirque show I have not seen, so I jumped at the discount and booked four seats and assumed I could talk people into going with me. But nobody is free that night, so I have three seats extra.

Would anyone be in town and like to attend? According to Ticketmaster, the show is almost sold out (or big blocks are being held for families of the cast) on the main floor. It should be a great show, with the cast going all-out for their last bow.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  2. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are a kind and generous person to make such an offer, and I'd gladly accept if I was in town in time. Am hoping you find some fun companions, as it will be a noteworthy performance. Best wishes and thanks for offering this to the members here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.