1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

happy hour?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by siroisjm8, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siroisjm8

siroisjm8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to hit a couple of these for happy hour midweek

1. El Segundo Sol (fashion show mall)
    2. PF Changs (miracle mile)
    3. RA Sushi (fashion show mall)
    4. RM Seafood (M Bay)
    5. Pampas (miracle mile)

anyone been to these happy hours? if so which are the best and why? Looking to get a light meal and have a few drinks
    Thanks in advance!

2. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    RM Seafood is alright, a bit pricey for happy hour and what you get.
    I'd skip PF Chang's and Pampas for sure. I don't drink, so I can only give you the food aspect of happy hour.

Places to try:
    American Fish (a bit pricey, but you do get quality)
    Stripsteak (not greatest in terms of food, but the duck spring rolls are good)
    P.J. Clarke's ($1 fresh-shucked oysters)
    The Palm ($4.50 each item last I checked)
    Level 107 Lounge at top of Stratosphere - 1 drink minimum
    Brio ($3.95 each item)
    Yardhouse (big national chain, but great happy hour)

About the Level 107 Lounge, there is a 1-drink minimum, but it gets you a free ride to the top of the Stratosphere, an amazing view of the strip, and you're welcome to continue up to the indoor or outdoor observation decks for free. Martinis are 2-for-1 and it counts as your 1-drink minimum, so for $11 or so (or less, I got a Coke for $4 I think), you get quite a few perks. The food isn't too shabby either.

3. Vegas Dave

Vegas Dave Newbie

I really like strip steak, would go again for the duck fat fries and sliders.

4. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly recommend American Fish at the Aria. Awesome small plates, and great drinks.

6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man, my idea of happy hour is some place with tvs, loud music and cheap booze.

guess I do it different then most.

7. 4dazeoff

4dazeoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just did american fish happy hour last week and it was great!! stellas for $4 and wife and i ordered 6 plates at $5 apiece. we'd had a few beers in the room so we each had 2 beers at am fish. the food was outstanding. bartender recommended shrimp and grits. never had it before and never would have ordered it but after tasting it, we ordered a second. also had tuna melt, crab cake, fish and chips all were delish!! portions are small but when you're drinking beer, it was just right! highly recommend !!

Note; also did the the $20.12 lunch at milos in cosomo and it was spectacular! highly recommend!! :beer:

8. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we have thought about trying milos while in vegas but wondered if it is really worth the price.

9. surfside

surfside Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy Hours

Go to http://www.lvhhtime.com/ for a link that has variety of Happy Hour options.

You can get 3 buck bottled beer at MIX, on the 64th floor of Mandalay Bay with its awesome view during happy hour. They have a 5 buck sushi and 5 buck drinks at China Grill also in the MB, which i enjoyed a lot during my last stay.

Blondies, located in Miracle Mile, has a 20 buck all you can drink draft beer during happy hour.

Now that being said, PF Chang will give you 50 percent off appetizers and beer during HH. Some of the food options are worth it. When I was living in Honolulu, PF Chang's HH saved my broke ass neck a few times! Lettuce Wraps are good and you cant go wrong with their soups.

10. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    El Sagundo does have a Restaurant.com coupon(s). I plan t try it in October.

11. sherilj

sherilj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to agree with cousineddie..my idea of happy hour is loud music and cheap booze, lol.

12. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Can't be said enough.

Be sure to order one of their craft cocktails.

Three courses from one of the best restaurants on strip for 20 dollars is absolutely worth it. It is without a doubt the best food deal in Las Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.