1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant Week August 27-Sunday, September 2

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by CinnamintStick, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Las Vegas during Restaurant Week this last spring and had some very good meals. The fall restaurant week falls on Labor Day Weekend. I plan to be there too. Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) run from $20-$50 and most are 3 courses or more. A portion goes to feeding the hungry. The list of restaurants that participate and menu's are starting to be listed. If you don't see your favorite, keep checking. http://www.helpoutdineoutlv.org/

Join Three Square for the 6th annual Fall Las Vegas Restaurant Week!

Las Vegas Restaurant Week is a week long celebration of fine dining. Each participating restaurant will provide an exclusive Restaurant Week 3-course menu with fixed pricing. A portion of the proceeds from Restaurant Week go to Three Square to help end hunger in the valley. Dine out on a dime and for a cause!

Fall Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2012 runs Monday, August 27-Sunday, September 2.

2. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alize will be at 50.12

The restaurants charge the flat fee + the year in pennies.

So, Alize is charging 50 bucks for a meal + 12 cents(2012) = 50.12.

Nove Italiano's menu sounds better. Looks like I will go there instead.

This is a good deal.

3. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you can expect a lot more restaurants joining Restaurant Week. I think I read 105 restaurants joined last spring. There is only about 32 right now so keep checking back or sign up for a e-mail. I don't see any of the restaurants listed that I ate at.

4. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

New menus are added regularly. This will be my 5th time participating in restaurant week. It grows by leaps and bounds each year. It's a great cause and good excuse to try new places. We've had some flops, and some really stellar experiences over the years. Past reviews can be found here.

5. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love see the pictures. Thanks for posting them.

I was thinking of taking my FIL to Verandah on our Labor Day trip. I noticed they are part of Restaurant Week for dinner. I have never been there and most of the reviews I read talked about the breakfast and weekend brunch. Has anyone been there for dinner? What was it like? Can you eat outside?

6. stankpigeon

stankpigeon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Las Vegas Restaurant week

Just saw this being advertised. Looks like some nice dining options. We might be down during that time so will have to check some out.

http://www.helpoutdineoutlv.org/

7. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears most MGM restaurants didn't participate this year. Bummer.

8. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed that too since in the spring most of the restaurants I went to were MGM restaurants. Emeril's and the two Four seasons restaurants are the only ones that I seen. I like to get my M-life points but the Four Season is not set up for that unless you charge it to your room. I am staying at Rio so that does not work. I am going to give Emerils a try. I read some mixed reviews.

Didn't MGM start Restaurant Week in Las Vegas? It does not make since.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.