1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Adult Shows

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by arkansasrebel, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arkansasrebel

arkansasrebel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I will be heading to Vegas in January. She's a first-timer and I have been once before. I have seen Zumanity in the past and loved it, however would like to see something different this time. We both love adult humor and burlesque. I was wondering about Absinthe. We were also thinking about another show such as Peepshow, Crazy Horse, X, or Bite. Any suggestions? Also would it be better to purchase tickets in advance, or can I get a better deal the day of the show?

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what constitutes "adult humor", but the comedy show at PHo is good. It's basically three stand up comedians with a burlesque dancer in between the sets. Good, fun show

I Need Spa
  3. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Highly recommend Absinthe best show I have seen in a while.

4. mjamesp

mjamesp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless making sure you have really good seats is a priority or are visiting during a really busy time, I wouldn't purchase tickets before going. Tix4tonight on the day of the show has worked well for us.

5. bighouse304

bighouse304 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe is the way to go. Both raunchy comedy and burlesque.

6. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

...and BITE is the way NOT to go.

7. arkansasrebel

arkansasrebel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe sounds like it will probably be the show of choice.....the GF did see Bite on a website and said it sounded cool.. I just have never heard any good or bad on it.

8. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe is a great show, theres also a ton of couples going to peepshow (seen it twice loved it)

9. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    absinthe is awesome! :thumbsup:

10. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen Zumanity, Bite, Jubilee, Follies at Tropicana, and Peepshow. I liked all of them but to be fair I'm probably more fascinated/entertained by boobs than even the average guy. From peoples description of Absinth I'm guessing it’s better than Zumanity but in a very similar vein. I liked Zumanity but calling it a Cirque show might have raised my expectations higher than they should have been. It's a fun bawdy show but nothing awe inspiring like the other Cirque's. Bite and Peepshow are probably similar in that both are modern (well maybe 80's in the case of bite), campy, and similarly skin-filled. I dug the whole Vampire theme in Bite and the guy that sang the lead and performed all the 80's cover songs was just awesome. Peepshow was fun I thought and being a huge Holly Madison fan I'm glad that I got to see her "up close and personal” Plus the humor and music in peepshow was pretty good (although maybe not for full price, I paid about half). Follies and Jubilee are both your typical Vegas Showgirl shows and both are good but Jubilee is definitely better of the two.

Oh, and my wife liked all of them as well.

11. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CRAZY HORSE is fantastic......it's a small theatre so you up close and those girls are BY FAR THE BEST in Vegas....not to mention very reasonable IMHO.

12. Aero

Aero Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bite was my favorite... and we've seen all but Xburlesque(maybe this trip) and Absinthe(definitely this trip). It gets picked on for being a bit cheesy, but my wife and I really enjoyed it both times we went. You can always find half-priced tickets, the girls actually have something to look at, the music is good, and the theme is fun.
    As a whole, I am normally a bit disappointed with the burlesque shows, but some have been good over the years...Skintight, Jubilee(classic), Crazy Girls, La Femme, and Crazy Horse Paris were all pretty good.
    Last trip, we saw Rack n Roll at Hooters and were less than impressed. They should just make the showroom a Hooters themed strip club and capitalize on the Fantasy IMHO.

13. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always enjoy Fantasy at Luxor. It has become a Vegas ritual to see the show my first night in town. Great songs, boobs and a very funny comedian.

Absinthe is another great show.

Have heard mixed reviews about Bite, but you can always get very cheap tickets to it.

14. smrtmom05

smrtmom05 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe... BEST show. Old school Vaudvillian-burlesqe-comedy-tongue in cheek-circus show Old school Vegas show. I LOVED it. It keeps you lauging, it has excitment, boobs (though a bit litttle), hot dudes, and it's a small venue and feels more intimate. We got our tix at the Tix4Tnight booth and were not disappointed. It's general admission when we went, and htere wasnt a bad seat in the house.

15. Thadeus

Thadeus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you have some of the most useful information, probably can't measure how much your reviews and advice help people, and give us a laugh.

16. Darth Vegas

Darth Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may be a topic for another post. But, why do you say NOT Bite Gregrio?

17. GREGRIO

GREGRIO VIP Whale

Ya know, speaking of Burlesque, there's a new Show in the SAXE THEATER...
    it's called 'iCandy' and I've heard several good reviews on it...it's Burlesque.
    www.saxetheater.com
    I'll see it next month.

My favorite adult topless Show is still 'CRAZY HORSE PARIS' in the MGM.
    It will be closing and I'm not sure when.
    IMO the best of the topless adult 'jiggle' Shows is 'FANTASY' at LUXOR.

18. Treawest17

Treawest17 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Zumanity

Seen Zumanity last year, going again this year. Best show we've seen on the strip.

19. Treawest17

Treawest17 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking about seeing this show while in Vegas next month.

20. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hubby and I saw Absinthe on our last trip and it was GREAT!! There are a few tiny outfits, but unless something popped out by accident, you don't see any actual body parts or pieces...but it was SO FUNNY...hurt my side I was laughing so hard...

and we also saw the Crazy Horse Paris show at the MGM - got hubby seats at one of the front row tables...there were a lot of boobs bouncing right in front of us :evillaugh, and we both enjoyed it! its a very small theater and the ladies were literaly RIGHT THERE....

It would be hard to compare the 2 shows since they're so different, but we enjoyed both shows for different reasons....and I'd go back and see both...

:wink2:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.