1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does Mlife match Total Rewards?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasDog, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDog

VegasDog High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stopped in tunica the other day and discovered that the Gold Strike is an MGM property. When they gave me my card it was Pearl. I asked the gal if they changed their cards and she told me that it is the second level. I thought that was odd since we don't play much at MGM properties in Vegas. When we got home today I checked my Mlife account. It indicates that I am Pearl, but that my points are only about 6,000 (says that it requires 25,000 for Pearl).

So, does MGM match Caesars (I am platinum)? And if so, how do they get this info? It really doesn't matter since pearl appears to get me nothing additional, I am just curious.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife Gold is actually more the equivalent to TR Platinum.

As for matching: no, they don't do that.

As for the why you are Pearl: it doesn't take much play at all to make it to MLife Pearl.

As for why you have fewer points than required: the MLife points expire a year after they are earned. It is likely then that you earned Pearl in the past and your points have since expired off. Also when they first launched the program some people had points going back as far as 2009 helping them earn a tier level and those points stuck around for another year or longer before finally rolling off.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, as I posted last week, GoldStrike appears to have a delay in posting your TC to your account. So you could very well be above 25k, but your online account doesn't show it yet

I Need Spa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.